LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Gearstar Transmissions and Yank Stalls

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 12:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gearstar Transmissions and Yank Stalls

Just wanted to get back on here after a few years and 50K miles and say my Stage IV 4L60E transmission from Gearstar and the 3600 stall from Yank are still going strong with no signs of letting up. My setup is a 97 WS6 TA with a LT1 that's been modded into a 383 stroker and a 175hp shot of Nos that dynoed 500hp and 560tq to the rear wheels. I can't thank them enough for the 50% off promotion they had going at the time I purchased the combo. All i had to do was come here and comment about it. How hard is that? You'd be surprised how many didn't honor it. I did and I'm doing it again. After rebuild after rebuild and then finally getting the Stage IV i should've just gotten the Stage IV to begin with. I have 2 tranny coolers on this baby. A normal external mounted to the front of radiator one and a B&M fan assisted one that is temperature switch operated as the back up. That's a helluva backup if you ask me. It's actually only come on 3 times since installing it almost 10yrs ago. Great job on your workmanship guys the tech support was great as well.

Last edited by Pipefitter02; 02-28-2016 at 12:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Gearstar Transmissions and Yank Stalls