LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Anyone in NOVA have a spare tire and Jack for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 05:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Anyone in NOVA have a spare tire and Jack for sale?

I have to drive to Cleveland next week and I want to take the Camaro but don't have my spare or Jack anymore and craigslist has none right now. Anyone around nova have one? And possibly some stock fans laying around?
Old 05-19-2016, 10:01 AM
Village Troll

Received 517 Likes on 373 Posts

You talking about the donut spare? If you haven't already, get the size and scower c-list and junkyards. I'm sure that size was used for several different GM cars? Get yourself a cheap floorjack from a parts store that'll fit all snuggly in the well of the hatch.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If your car is lowered, and has relo brackets and tubular control arms, you better hope you don't have to use the spare. I had to once and it busted the grease fitting of my tubular LCA and if it's the front tire that goes I'm assuming it'll scrape the **** outta the bumper lol. What I did after that experience was go to the junkyard, get a salad shooter off of a V6 car and had the tire shop put the right size on, cut that little bracket in the spare tire area, and put the full size spare in lol
Old 05-19-2016, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

I was looking for a donut and stock low profile jack. Might have found one in manasshole.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bufmatmuslepants
I was looking for a donut and stock low profile jack. Might have found one in manasshole.
I have a brand new one, I sent you a PM. If the other deal doesn't work out just let me know
Old 05-20-2016, 04:55 AM
12 Second Club

Your way down south though right? I have AAA plus with 100 miles free towing, I've abused that privilege many times, but a donut would at least get me out of the mountains because I'm planning on taking a fun route, maybe hit a track on the journey. I have the c6 wheels still sitting in my garage and could take 1 of those, but I might have a buyer tonight, and they are heavy and I'm only taking a backpack and essential tools like duct tape, wd40 and vice grips.

Anyone know of any 1/4 miles or 1/8th miles near Akron or Cleveland that are open on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night next week?
Old 05-20-2016, 08:43 AM
TECH Regular

Your way down south though right? I have AAA plus with 100 miles free towing, I've abused that privilege many times, but a donut would at least get me out of the mountains because I'm planning on taking a fun route, maybe hit a track on the journey. I have the c6 wheels still sitting in my garage and could take 1 of those, but I might have a buyer tonight, and they are heavy and I'm only taking a backpack and essential tools like duct tape, wd40 and vice grips.

Anyone know of any 1/4 miles or 1/8th miles near Akron or Cleveland that are open on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night next week?
I usually enter VA coming from the Eden/Madison area. I don't know how far north you are though so it could be way far away.
Old 05-24-2016, 05:34 AM
12 Second Club

I ended up not having time to get a spare or sell my c6s so I'm bringing 1 18" c6 wheel and my floor jack. Wish me luck, this thing hasn't taken this long of a trip in a solid 5 years.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Village Troll

Received 517 Likes on 373 Posts

I ended up not having time to get a spare or sell my c6s so I'm bringing 1 18" c6 wheel and my floor jack. Wish me luck, this thing hasn't taken this long of a trip in a solid 5 years.
It should do fine since driving in VA's stop and go bullshit is far more tedious and hazardous.

Quick Reply: Anyone in NOVA have a spare tire and Jack for sale?