LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Daily Driver Issues(TunerPro Datalog Included)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 03:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Daily Driver Issues(TunerPro Datalog Included)

For the past 2-3 months Ive been chasing a bunch of issues. I have diligently worked through almost all of them but one problem persists. I believe my 94 T/A has some kind of voltage issue and I noticed a couple things today when I was just sitting and listening to it.

The first thing I noticed was that the tensioner on the accessory belt appears to be bouncing/moving at idle. Im fairly certain its supposed to be pushing down on the belt with little to no movement. I may have been imagining it but it does seem to be moving. Not a whole inch but maybe 1/16th of an inch up and down movement.

The second thing I noticed was that my voltage gauge on my dash is showing around 12.9-13.1 volts at idle(verified this with TunerProRT at 12.9 to 13.2 max). If I drive around it doesnt go higher than the 13.2.

When the car is idling, it doesnt hold any particular number. I know in Park/Neutral its supposed to be 650(fluctuates between 600-675) and in Drive its supposed to be 550(fluctuates between 475-575). It has a stumble/stutter/bog whatever you want to call it at all RPM but more apparent at low rpm/idle. Feels like it has half power going through the RPM but ONLY when warm. When I leave the house in the morning, it runs clean and smooth. The bog is still there but its waaaaaaay less apparent.

Datalog
http://www.megafileupload.com/7hnx/i...arking_lot.xdl

Voltage Gauge(Key on)

Voltage Gauge(Ignition on)

Quick Reply: Daily Driver Issues(TunerPro Datalog Included)