LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

93 lt1 tune

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 lt1 tune

I have a 93 lt1 camaro a4, with a lot of top end work such as ported/polished heads, ported intake manifold, Holley throttle body, k&n cold air intake, bbk headers, flow master mufflers, catless, cams. It has a fully built trans but stock bottem end.

Im thinking of putting in forged internals Along with boost in the future but have to save up a lot of money first. For now im looking for a shop that can tune this. It has a tune in it but it’s not the best and the tune was done a long time ago so im just looking for a place to retune it to its former glory on the stock computer. If anyone knows a shop that can tune this in the tristate area specifically nj that’s be helpful.

And if anyone has any advice on how to go about finding some good forged internals im always open to ideas.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Start here, Alvin has tuned lt1's since they came out. http://www.pcmofnc.com/product-categ...-order-tuning/
Old 11-07-2017, 11:28 AM

I'm looking for more of a dyno tune but if something like that seems to work for others id be willing to try it but how does that work? do you send them all the information about the car, they program it and then send you the chip? or what?
Old 11-07-2017, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Click on the link and follow the steps. It' a piggy back adapter you just purchase and install. Be specific on the order form or even call him. It's a custom tune according to your specs. I doubt you'll find anyone to dyno tune a '93 except maybe him. You can data log run files, send it back to him and the tune can be tweaked as needed. Or you can buy the equipment and burn your own chips. http://www.moates.net/gm-19851995-c-64.html
Old 11-08-2017, 10:57 AM

okay thank you ill look more into it,

but if in the future i end up building the bottom end, how should i go about buying some good forged internals that will fit right???

Quick Reply: 93 lt1 tune