LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   LT1-LT4 Modifications (https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-modifications-31/)
-   -   Anyone here from around Nor-Cali/Sacramento area? (https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-modifications/515259-anyone-here-around-nor-cali-sacramento-area.html)

mike1500 05-27-2006 07:47 PM

Anyone here from around Nor-Cali/Sacramento area?

Lookin aroudn for Nor Cali/Sacramento LT1 owners around this area ! I feel like a loner here with a LT1

ZFan88 05-29-2006 12:38 AM

I'm in Marysville (military) with a 96 Z. I don't come on this site often, so send me a PM and I'll check

urbanhunter44 05-29-2006 10:55 AM

Yes sir!

I'm in the east bay in concord. i come to sacramento race way pretty often, maybe you've seen my badgeless green 97 there?

mike1500 05-29-2006 08:00 PM

!!

Dont go to sac raceway at all unfortunatly.. I just hang out with locals.

OutlawZ 05-29-2006 09:25 PM

You ain't alone... Norcal is about to be the home of the first 8 second LT1 in california... ;)

And the third in the world.... unless Tony Shepherd (texas) beats me to it....
I'm at travis afb near vacaville/fairfield..... i haven't been to sacto in awhile since my car is under the knife but i'm on norcal ls1/lt1 all the time...

DeltaT 05-29-2006 09:26 PM

Check out norcal-ls1.com There's an LT community there too.

Jim - Santa Clara, CA

urbanhunter44 05-29-2006 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
You ain't alone... Norcal is about to be the home of the first 8 second LT1 in california... ;)

I'm at travis afb near vacaville/fairfield..... i haven't been to sacto in awhile since my car is under the knife but i'm on norcal ls1/lt1 all the time...

Make sure to let us know when you're running it, I'll be there with the camera for that!!

Tony Shepherd 05-31-2006 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by OutlawZ

Looking pretty good for me. Should be running in two weeks. :devil:

OutlawZ 05-31-2006 09:19 PM

damn it..... Since the texas boys pay so little for houses they have all kinda money left over to blow on their cars.....

u wonder why they're so fast down there..... :D

urban-don't worry when i get this thing running full tilt i'm going to make a FEW announcements... ;)

First things first will be probably 10-15 hours of dyno time followed by a trip to the track or two to test the suspension on motor only. I haven't driven this thing in like two years so it's probably not a good idea to do a bumper dragging wheelstand the first time out... I'd probably eat the wall :D

So once i get used to driving it again and we know the tune is good we're gonnna let her rip at Sears or Sacto on at least one kit (300hp) if not both (400hp)...