LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

I need pictures of headlights of LT1

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need pictures of headlights of LT1

I've been slowly putting my car back together piece by piece (hit a deer a few months back). I put on my new headlights with the new headlight mounting clips. But, because I bought a generic headlight mount, its not exactly the same as my original one. Bad move, but they still probably fit. I'm just missing some pieces that I need to find.

I have these two pieces that look like they adjust the lights. Has a little measuring device on the side with "R" and "L" on top.
Here is a picture of them. the one on the left is missing half of itself, the one on the right is pretty much full.

I was hoping if someone could take some pictures of their LT1 headlight setup with the stock headlights(the more pictures, the better hehe). So i can see as how its put together. I wasn't able to find any guide for them. And I need to know where those little black adjusters go because right now, my headlights aren't exactly straight, because I'm missing those two little pieces (they are both broken). Oh and if anyone knows where I can get them, that would be great as well, haha.

Thank you
Old 01-29-2008, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

Might be better off in the LT1 section.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:18 AM
TECH Addict

If I were you I would install some Hella FF75s while you are there I will shoot you some pics of mine of you pm me your email

Quick Reply: I need pictures of headlights of LT1