Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Anybody know where to find a shift knob like this???

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 09:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Anybody know where to find a shift **** like this???

I'm looking for a black shifter **** just like the one shown on the Pro 5.0 picture. Now, that shifter **** does exist, but they say that it won't fit the Fbody shifter handle...wtf? So it must have some crazy different thread pattern. Anyway, here's a picture of what I'm talking about:

http://www.pro50shifters.meridian1.n...A=E&PKV=K920|0

I've got the leather H ****, just not digging it anymore. Plus, I want to take my short shift stick out and put the original pro 5.0 stick back in, and the leather **** on top of that (with the taller stick exposed from where the boot no longer covers it) just looks out of place. The plastic looking **** pictured just looks like it would be a bit smaller, fit over the top of the stick (like the H ****), and make for a more precise feel. Any help would be great!
Old 01-15-2010, 09:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

After a little more investigation it seems that they make another version, with a hideous finish, but made for the camaro shifter. I'm going to call them up and see if they sell the black version for an fbody. They show pictures of more shifters than they actually have listed. I bet they make it and just don't list it.

Quick Reply: Anybody know where to find a shift knob like this???