Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Tick Master Pedal Adjustment Question - Pedal keeps slowly working itself upward??

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tick Master Pedal Adjustment Question - Pedal keeps slowly working itself upward??

Hello again LS1tech, quick question. I've noticed in the past several weeks since I've installed my Tick Master, the clutch pedal slowly but surely creeps back upward after I adjust it. I'll adjust it to get it where I want it, and then like every few days the rod slowly turns itself back the other direction. I've read other threads about the pedal slowly falling down, but never moving back up. My question is this - I understand there is a little nut that is supposed to keep it from moving. But how is that supposed to work? Both the nut and the rod turn in the same direction, so once you get the rod to where the nut is, the nut simply just begins spinning with the rod once it makes contact.

Am I just completely missing something? How do I fix this? Any help is appreciated!

Last edited by Onyx_Black_Z28; 05-12-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Bump - any help would be appreciated!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:33 PM
On The Tree

Turns out we had just left some slack above the turnbuckle close to where it connects to the pedal. Removing this slack fixed the problem.