Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

T56 Magnum from Tick Performance

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default T56 Magnum from Tick Performance

So I received my T 56 Magnum from Tick Performance Tuesday.

The package had been mistreated by UPS and as a result the U-joint was missing and the slave cylinder was damaged. This was absolutely not by any means the fault of Tick, as they tried the best to package this thing up nice and tight. Unfortunately when you have a bunch of kids getting paid $9hr and hate there *** busting job stuff like this will happen (I use to work for UPS).

They did everything in there power to make the situation right. The customer service down there is the best I have dealt with in a long time when it comes to automotive stuff, I honestly feel they went above and beyond to correct this. Everyone I talked to at Tick was super friendly and highly accommodating.

As for the transmission: the quality of this build if excellent I give it a 10/10 all day long, the attention to detail was great, they do everything they can to ensure this is a direct bolt in application. and I cant WAIT to get the finishing touches bolted back in the car and start 'warming up the tires'

To Tick you guys F'n Rock..!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also have to include the fact that, when I first got my F-body in 2009 one of the first things I bought was a Tick adjustable master cylinder, and the speed bleeder.. Highly highly recommended..... the speed bleeder alone saves you a lot of cuss words for use on other installs, such as headers.

Quick Reply: T56 Magnum from Tick Performance