Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

t56 magnum/monster 11 inch review

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 01:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default t56 magnum/monster 11 inch review

got my car back and running. have 250 miles on this setup now still breaking it in.

t56 magnum bought from rsgear. great price and local to me. ordered it and picked it up in one week time which was great because i needed it asap as my daily was toatled and now my camaro is my daily! great customer service to match the awesome t56! this is built for 850rwtq it is there son of tranzilla. very short throw and a little notchy which i like but also so easy to shift. could put this in gear with a pinky.

monster 11 inch ceramic race clutch. i am very impressed with this clutch! had a monster stage 3 before this. very minimal chatter within the break in period. pedal i feel is less firm then my stage 3 which i was expecting a little harder pedal. grabs a little lower then i like but alot easier to drive then my stage 3 was.

cant wait to finish the break in period and really see how these hold up while shifting at 7200 and beating the crap out of it

thanks to monster for there great customer service as well!
Old 08-27-2014, 03:36 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SStressin
got my car back and running. have 250 miles on this setup now still breaking it in.

t56 magnum bought from rsgear. great price and local to me. ordered it and picked it up in one week time which was great because i needed it asap as my daily was toatled and now my camaro is my daily! great customer service to match the awesome t56! this is built for 850rwtq it is there son of tranzilla. very short throw and a little notchy which i like but also so easy to shift. could put this in gear with a pinky.

monster 11 inch ceramic race clutch. i am very impressed with this clutch! had a monster stage 3 before this. very minimal chatter within the break in period. pedal i feel is less firm then my stage 3 which i was expecting a little harder pedal. grabs a little lower then i like but alot easier to drive then my stage 3 was.

cant wait to finish the break in period and really see how these hold up while shifting at 7200 and beating the crap out of it

thanks to monster for there great customer service as well!
Great to hear! Thanks for the kind words.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So glad to hear SS. I have a built T56 with Monster 11" Ceramic going into my 240sx. Happy to hear pedal feel is great with this clutch.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2muchboostNY
So glad to hear SS. I have a built T56 with Monster 11" Ceramic going into my 240sx. Happy to hear pedal feel is great with this clutch.
was expecting it to be much harder but i think its equivalant or better then my old stage 3
Old 08-28-2014, 10:35 AM
10 Second Club

i loved my 11" when i ran it, it was a badass clutch.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:47 PM
TECH Resident

^^^And thats exactly why I bought mine. Once I saw your results and the feedback you gave the clutch I knew I had made the right decision.

SS...where abouts in Long Island? I live in Bay Shore but work mostly in the Manhasset area.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2muchboostNY
^^^And thats exactly why I bought mine. Once I saw your results and the feedback you gave the clutch I knew I had made the right decision.

SS...where abouts in Long Island? I live in Bay Shore but work mostly in the Manhasset area.
im in massapequa
Old 08-29-2014, 10:38 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by blue99fbody
i loved my 11" when i ran it, it was a badass clutch.
You're my hero man, congrats again!

Quick Reply: t56 magnum/monster 11 inch review