Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Luk Slave cylinder

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Luk Slave cylinder

Hello, first post ever on tech. 1999 Trans am M6 putting In a Luk LS7 clutch kit as I understand Luk makes OEM clutches for GM, My question is the slave cylinder would you use a luk slave cylinder? AP is on GM brand and luk as well as the same exact numbers LSC265B
would you chance using the cheaper of the 2? Thanks in advance.
Sorry if I'm in the wrong section.

Last edited by BrBottz; 03-05-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Teching In

Default Luk slave

Originally Posted by BrBottz
Hello, first post ever on tech. 1999 Trans am M6 putting In a Luk LS7 clutch kit as I understand Luk makes OEM clutches for GM, My question is the slave cylinder would you use a luk slave cylinder? AP is on GM brand and luk as well as the same exact numbers LSC265B
would you chance using the cheaper of the 2? Thanks in advance.
Sorry if I'm in the wrong section.
I would also like to know as I'm in the same boat ( luk ls7 kit, f.w. and slave) for 98 T.A.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I read somewhere that the slaves are all the same, manufactured by the same company. I went with rockauto for it as they had a great price and you can get 5% off. Was pretty cheap when you look at what others cost.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They are all the same. LuK slave on RockAuto is somewhere around $33 dollars and its a great product. Right now I'm using a Autozone Duralast slave cylinder and it arrived with all the same stickers and pieces just like the OEM GM slave cylinder. They all come from Mexico.

I've personally used a OEM GM slave, RockAuto LuK slave, and a Autozone Duralast (FTE Branded) slave and they are all the exact same except for price.

Quick Reply: Luk Slave cylinder