Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2009 Crystal Red CTS-V A6 Sedan Recaro/Pano - 67k miles - modded - $30k obo

For Sale

2009 Cadillac CTS-V

10-19-2018, 02:02 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 2190
  • 2009 Cadillac CTS-V - 2009 Crystal Red CTS-V A6 Sedan Recaro/Pano - 67k miles - modded - $30k obo - Used - VIN 1G6DN57P890166320 - 67,000 Miles - 8 cyl - 2WD - Automatic - Sedan - Red - Rochester, NY 14612, United States
    Expired
Launching!

• Price
    $30,000
    • OBO
  • Location Rochester, NY, 14612, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 1G6DN57P890166320
  • Mileage 67,000
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Red
Description:

2009 Crystal Red CTS-V A6 Sedan Recaro/Pano - 67k miles - modded - $30k obo

1G6DN57P890166320

Bought the car March 2017 and put about 8k miles on it, and it was garaged from October until March. I only ever really drove it in nice weather so it's only seen rain a few days since I bought it. Since I bought a motorcycle recently I don't drive the Caddy as much in nice weather so I figure it's time to pass it on to someone who might enjoy it more. And I need to build a deck around a newly installed pool so this will free up some funds for that :-)

Paint is probably a 7-8 out of 10, as it was a daily driver by the PO it does have it's share of chips and scratches, most of which I have filled in the best I can. There are a few smell dents here and there but nothing terrible, and the front bumper cover is detached from the driver side fender a little bit, seemingly from broken tabs from when it was removed by the PO or the shop who worked on it. The driver headlight lens is a bit yellowed and both could use a wet sanding to clean them up a bit, but are otherwise fine. The black interior is clean, with all front seat functions working as normal (equipped with heated/cooled/14-way adjustable Recaro seats), leather in good shape (little worn on the driver side left bolster as expected with the mileage), no cracks in the dash plastics or anything, lights work, etc. Does NOT have the pop up Nav system. Also equipped with the Panoramic sunroof option. The only "big" issue right now is the exterior driver side door handle intermittently works so you need to open the door handle with the key. However it actuates all the other locks via the keyless entry system that unlocks the other doors when you pull the handle, so it seems like just the actuator module for the driver door needs to be swapped out from what I've read.

Car passed NYSI in September.

Asking $30k or best offer at this time. Not in a rush to sell and if it doesn't move by the time the snow flies it'll be stored until March or so and hit the market again. I live 15 minutes away from Rochester International Airport in Rochester NY and have no problem picking someone up from there if needed. There is a lien on the title so that would obviously have to be cleared with my bank.

Common mods have been done:
- Airraid Intake
- 2.4 upper kit
- KPE Heat Exchanger
- Varimax HX Pump
- FIC1000 Injectors
- Kooks HF LT's - stock catback
- New Era Performance tune in June 2018 - 535whp/538wtq
- DMS E85 Plug-n-Play Flex Fuel setup (deactivated in tune, I guess Mike isn't a fan of running corn through these motors)
- Fasterprom block off plates
- Ported TB
- Fasterproms Thermal Reduction Plates
- Magnaflow 22" resonators
- NGK BR7 Plugs
- 160* thermostat
- Formato Ice/ExpansionTank
- MM catch can
- Black Moon carbon front splitter
- Competition One CS-6 wheels, Silver/Chrome Lip 20x9, 20x10.5
- Nitto G2 tires, 265/35 front and 275/35 rear with ~3,000 miles on them
- Eibach Sportline lowering springs purchased but not yet installed

Here's a few pictures and a video from the tune day and one from another dyno day behind the car, I can provide more upon request.

Tune day

Dyno day (behind car)

Last edited by LS1again; 10-21-2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:42 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bump bump!
Old 10-25-2018, 11:32 AM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I know it's a tough time of year to sell a car like this in most of the country since winter is on the way, but bumpin it anyways :-)