Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

6.2 L92 Stoker 422/Forged - Gauging interest

10-24-2018, 07:45 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1010
  • Expired
Launching!

• Price
    $3,500
  • Location Rindge, NH, 03461, USA
Description:

Looking to see if anyone has interest in my engine I've been holding onto for so long. Engine bare block is a 6.2L bored to 6.9L (4.100" bore, sonic tested by shop) with its main caps. The engine had a small 3/4" hole repair on it in a non-structural area by a professional machine shop (area is now a good spot to add an AN fitting for turbo drain), then was sonic checked, square checked, decked and bored by a reputable engine building shop (have paperwork/receipt with engine of what was done). The sale of the engine would include the block w/caps, a brand new forged K1 4" crank and a brand new in the box set of custom forged Diamond pistons for the engine (all parts coated in lithium grease to prevent corrosion except the pistons which are still wrapped in original box from diamond). Add some rods and you have a 700+ capable short block. I have some $$$ invested in this engine so I'm not looking to lose my shirt but also willing to do a good deal as I bought a house recently and could use the money. If interested please send a PM, I believe have a few pics of the block and the crank on my phone I can email/text. Honest seller here, Asking $3500 shipped.

Thanks

Search this Thread