Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

95 LT1 trans am

For Sale

1995 Pontiac Firebird

12-17-2018, 02:37 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 763
  • 1995 Pontiac Firebird - 95 LT1 trans am - Used - VIN 01010101010101010 - 8 cyl - 2WD - Automatic - Warsaw, IN 46982, United States
    Sold
Teching In

• Price
    $2,250
    • OBO
  • Location Warsaw, IN, 46982, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 01010101010101010
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
Description:

Price is negotiable so make an offer. I have a 1995 lt1 trans am, engine has a spun bearing (I believe), just looking to move on to something else. I am selling the car as a whole not parting out. Car comes with receipts for everything. Everything on the car was already done when I bought it. I have more pictures of interested message me and I'll give you a phone number.

58 mm bbk throttle body, ported/polished with airfoil
Bbk shorty headers, I believe they are 1 5/8 primaries.
Flowmaster exhaust, sounds very nice.
Rebuilt 4l60E transmission.
Also have a set of hooker long tubes and a Y pipe (3 inch I think) with an electronic cutout and a dummy cat.
Interior was redone, just seats and carpet.
Panhard bar and some other suspension work done (I don't remember everything as it's been setting at a friends place for a year)
I know theres a lot I'm missing I will update when I can get back to the receipts folder.
New ac compressor which was done just before the engine went out.
Always run on 93 octane, regular oil changes.
Paint chip on the hood, scratch by the door and paint coming up around the middle of the hood. Previous owner repainted some or all of the car. Interior was redone, still in good condition, small rip in driver's seat, crack on the dash. Overall it's very clean inside and out, no badges on the car it's very sleek and clean, never smoked in, the car was pretty quick and fun for what it was and I hate to get rid of it cause it breaks my heart but its time to move on to something else thanks for taking a look.

Old 02-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this still available?