Weld Prostars 15x8 w Tires - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Weld Prostars 15x8 w Tires

Wheels and Tires/Axles

02-13-2019, 10:47 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 299
Teching In

• Price
    $275
    • Trade
  • Location Fredericksburg, VA, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Complete set of TWO 15x8 Weld Prostars Prostar with MT ET Street tires mounted. These are tube tires. Size 26 x 10.5 Backspace 5.5 inches. 5x4.75 GM pattern

Includes the special lug nuts and washers needed for these wheels. The lug nuts are new in bag from Summit. Also included are wheel spacers in case you need them to clear calipers etc.

I bought the wheels from the forum but never had a chance to use them. I now have a CTS-V so I can't use them.

If you price this set out on Summit the wheels alone are $500 which means the tires, tubes, and nuts are basically free.

Would consider trades of other LS gear that would work on my 04 CTS-V. In particular, LS7 clutch, or any suspension parts/upgrades.

Tires have some knicks and have been indoors in my basement for ~5 years. I am pretty conservative, so I would expect to need new rubber if expecting to get a full season. I would be glad to send more detailed close up pics if interested.

Last edited by newtoLS1s; Today at 06:29 AM. Reply
Old Yesterday, 05:28 AM
Teching In

Can you get an accurate back spacing measurement? I need a 6.5" back space wheel.
Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Certainly, I will measure and update the post with a picture showing the measurement.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2KGRM9 View Post
Can you get an accurate back spacing measurement? I need a 6.5" back space wheel.
Back spacing is 5.5"
Old Today, 06:30 AM
Teching In

Saturday morning price drop.

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.