Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > SALES DEPARTMENT > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Looking for F-Body LS1 Altenator and Power Steering brackets

Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Looking for F-Body LS1 Altenator and Power Steering brackets

Miscellaneous

03-14-2019, 09:09 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 527
Teching In

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Lakeland, FL, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Looking for F-Body LS1 Altenator and Power Steering brackets, preferably in CFL. I don't really want to pay a bunch to ship heavy brackets. Am interested in an alt and ps pump with pulley if you have the whole setup.

Old 03-14-2019, 07:44 PM
Teching In

I have a nice clean LS1 F-body power steering pump bracket I can go $48 shipped to FL.
Private Message me a your email/cell # and I will get you pics.
Old 03-15-2019, 09:43 PM
Staging Lane

Fbody brackets are aluminum, not very heavy. Probably better off sourcing an alternator locally, that's going to be the heaviest. That being said, I have brackets. Probably have a pump with pulley too.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.