Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Magnaflow Dual Tip Catback Exhaust

Engine - Exhaust

06-14-2019, 05:41 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 550
Launching!

• Price
    $200
  • Location St. Charles, IL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Chevrolet Camaro 1998 - 2002
Pontiac Firebird 1998 - 2002
Description:

I am listing my old Magnaflow catback that just came off of my 2002 Camaro SS. The catback went on approximately 10 years ago at 10k miles and just came off last week at 19k miles. The car that this came off of never sees bad weather and is garage kept.

The catback is in great shape and the tips still shine up very nicely. The only notable callout is there are a couple of areas in which some welding has been done where factory welds started to weaken, the car idles pretty aggressively and over time the factory welds just weakened.

What you get is everything you see in the picture and the unit sales as is. This lists for $560 new, I am asking $200 firm. Paypal is my preferred method of payment and the money must be in my account before you pick up the catback. This is a pickup item only, I will not be shipping this. I am in the western suburbs of Chicago.

PM me for me info.

Thanks,

Jeff

Old 06-15-2019, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 06-18-2019, 01:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnaflow Exhaust

Is this still available? PM incoming

Thanks!

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.