Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

25.5 94 z28

For Sale

1994 Chevrolet Camaro

07-14-2019, 08:45 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1606
  • 1994 Chevrolet Camaro - 25.5 94 z28 - Used - VIN 2G1FP22P8R2217456 - 94,000 Miles - 2WD - Automatic - Coupe - Gray - Lombard, IL 60148, United States
    Expired
TECH Addict

• Price
    $10,000
    • OBO
  • Location Lombard, IL, 60148, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 2G1FP22P8R2217456
  • Mileage 94,000
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Gray
Description:

up for sale is a 25.5 95 camaro z28. This was a project i started years ago but as with many life happened. I do not have time to finish or work on the car anymore between kids, a day job and a second job.

the cage certification has expired but it was certified when build. All chassis work and suspension parts was done by burkhart chassis. not a single penny was spared and i have close to 35k in recipts for all work done.

heres a basic list of what the car has and will come with but i can include some more of the stock stuff if wanted.

25.5 rolling chassis all parts listed below are burkhart chassis parts unless specified otherwise. its got a full tub to accomodate a low drop. 10" tire car. wiper cowl has been cut back and shaved, will come with a brand new oem bumper, new tail lights,

front end

Burkhart tubular drag race front k member kit with BBC Motor mount plates(afco shocks, burkhart drop spindles, tow hook and all the bells and whistles)
aerospace brake kit
manual rack
lt1 tubular bumper support

rear end

adjustable shorty torgue arm
4130 fabricated 9"(with wishbone, anti role bar, afco coil overs, moser aluminum center section. 35 splined axles are star flanged and gun drilled)
subframe connectors
adjustable control arm
parachute mount(stroud chute included)
aerospace dual caliper brake kit

some misc other things i have. removeable steering wheel, Percision shifter(powerglide), air tank and release handle for the chute, battery cutoff, hvac delete plate. billet specialties wheels. chisiled fuel cell/ice box combo with trans cooler and water pump built in), burkhart chassis rear bulk head, 2 kirky seats and stroud harnesses, vfn extended sunoco hood, your choice of lt1 or ls1 dash and console.

I have a ton of parts that im sure i forgot. You will basically have to finish up the body work(not much left), paint it, add your motor, trans ecu and take it on its way.

i will provide photos to serious buyers only. if you are not serious about purchasing please do not waste my time. you cant even build a car for less then 20k as it sits. Contact chuck at burkhart chassis and we will vouch that this car is what it is and has all the parts on it.

best way to reach me is facebook messenger or cell 6309473666. Do not private message me here as i VERY RARELY come on here anymore. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY