Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Corvette C5 MONSTER in the making!!! You finish the project

For Sale

Miscellaneous

12-11-2020, 05:24 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1360
Staging Lane

• Price
    $15,000
  • Location Putnam Valley/putnam/ny, NY, 10579, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Chevrolet Corvette 1997 - 2004
Description:

2002 C5 Vette hatch for sale.n  428 CI with LS7 internals done by Olsen Engine in Rockland NY. LS7 heads also done by Olsen.  New guides and NON sodium filled exhaust Valves.  Set up for .over .660 lift.  Car is Silver with Black interior.  LS2 new block sleeved 24X .  Short block is on the stand set up with 12:1 Mahle Pistons. Titanium Rods sent out to recoat the cheek issues and set up with ARP bolts.  Intension was a dry sump set up for HPDE.  Tranzilla Rebuilt transmission with less than 1000 miles.  Complete torque tube rebuilt.  Twin plate clutch Aluminum Fly wheel. MOTON suspension.  Neoprene all the way around.  Solid mounts.  Turn 1 Power steering pump new.  Brembo Front Brakes 4 piston I have C5 Zo6 Square set up with Hoosier slicks and street square set up with original Anniversary chrome wheels.  I will add more to the ad this weekend.  Car has a ton of GO REALLY FAST (for N/A) stuff !!  ARH Coated headers and catless mids and Corsa exhaust.  Custom and original hood!   Car is Not a show car but it is Really nice!  I have used Sparco's included.Lots to talk about!!!!!    Car is a roller, Engine came out the top.  Take Everything for $15,000.  Car has a title and is clean!  was street driven!  Will include HP TUNERS!  Dual Channel Wide Band installed!  SKF Race Hubs All the way around. Real C5 Z06 rear brake vents and front brakes cooled all the way to the rotors!   Call me I can deliver somewhat!
Frank 845 260 3050

Old 06-23-2021, 07:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Summer bump, must sell pics available! Car is a roller, all above still stands! Make.offer