Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

MS3 Gold Box

08-13-2018, 11:39 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 898
  •  - MS3 Gold Box - Hampstead, NC 28443, United States
    Expired
Launching!

• Price
    $1,100
  • Location Hampstead, NC, 28443, USA
Description:

Selling my EFI Source Megasquirt Gold box with plug and play harness for gen 3 (24x) LSx motors. This new costs $1,225 + tax and shipping. I'll sell it for $1,100 shipped within the US. I bought it for my LS swapped G body, selling only to build my truck. Don't need this ecu set up anymore because I'm using the stock ecu in my truck. This is a great harness, easy to install. Comes with a base tune to start the engine, the tune is based around a cammed 5.3 I believe. I installed this on my car, idled for 5 minutes and that's it. Haven't even changed the tune on it, so it's basically brand new. Will include ecu, harness, and extra wires for adding nitrous, wideband, 2step, etc. No trades. PayPal ready.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by y2k_camaro
selling my efi source megasquirt gold box with plug and play harness for gen 3 (24x) lsx motors. This new costs $1,225 + tax and shipping. I'll sell it for $1,100 shipped within the us. I bought it for my ls swapped g body, selling only to build my truck. Don't need this ecu set up anymore because i'm using the stock ecu in my truck. This is a great harness, easy to install. Comes with a base tune to start the engine, the tune is based around a cammed 5.3 i believe. I installed this on my car, idled for 5 minutes and that's it. Haven't even changed the tune on it, so it's basically brand new. Will include ecu, harness, and extra wires for adding nitrous, wideband, 2step, etc. No trades. Paypal ready.

👀👀👀💪👍
Old 08-15-2018, 07:20 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigSnatch

👀👀👀💪👍
Interested? It’s a nice set up.

Bump
Old 08-15-2018, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's definitely a nice setup and what I plan on buying for my build but 1,100 is a little out of my budget right now. Why didn't you use it?
Old 08-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigSnatch
It's definitely a nice setup and what I plan on buying for my build but 1,100 is a little out of my budget right now. Why didn't you use it?
I understand, it’s all good. It was for my LS swapped Monte Carlo but the motor in my truck ate a few cam lobes so I decided to sell off the g body project to build a turbo street truck. The truck has the factory ECU and although it’s not as nice as the Megasquirt, it’s already hooked up in my truck lol. So might as well use my stock system and spend that money elsewhere.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:44 PM
Launching!

sold!