Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Derale 51008 cooler with fittings to set up for PS or transmission radiator bypass

12-16-2018, 05:43 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 512
  •  - Derale 51008 cooler with fittings to set up for PS or transmission radiator bypass - Bryan, TX 77801, United States
    Expired
TECH Enthusiast

• Price
    $50
  • Location Bryan, TX, 77801, USA
Description:

Hi, I have a new, never used Derale 51008 cooler with all the fittings to bypass the internal transmission cooler in the radiator. The fittings on the left plug into the cooler and the fittings on the right connect to the ends of the factory transmission cooler lines where they would normally plug into the radiator.

A transmission fluid-compatible hose would connect the male ends of the blue fittings and clamps added. Or, you can remove the blue fittings and use the male threads on the other fittings to connect a threaded hose.

I had originally planned to install them when I rebuilt my 4l60E transmission and never got around to it and they've just been sitting around, so I'd like someone to get some use out of it.

The cooler was $80 and all the fittings were about $40, so I'm asking half that plus actual shipping. I think that's pretty fair since the cooler itself costs more than that, you'd basically be getting all the fittings for free plus a discounted cooler.

$60 plus actual shipping

HOUSTON FOLKS, I will be driving through Houston on the 23rd and if it hasn't sold by then and you live in Houston, I'd be fine meeting somewhere in Houston that isn't too far out of my way. Entering on 290 to 610 to 288, heading south.

Last edited by coryforsenate; 01-10-2019 at 02:50 PM.