Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

NEED TO BUY ASAP..... Ls6/Ls1

01-06-2019, 07:42 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 943
  • Expired
Teching In

• Price
    $0
  • Location Struthers, OH, 44471, USA
Description:

Looking for a Ls6 Gen III 5.7 engine
just need long block, will consider complete engine
(I have all front accessories)
will consider Ls1
replacing blown Ls1 in F-Body Trans Am
acually dont need intake, have supercharger
had to pick ONE state, but searching all lower 48 states
all replies will be appreciated
extremely serious cash buyer

ooTA

Old 01-07-2019, 04:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one with 317 heads. I could sell running or without heads.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have a ls1 block crank rods, pistons, 1200.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:41 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a fresh out of the shop LS1 -disassembled, checked, everything checked into spec, reassembled with original main & cam bearings (excellent condition crank and mains and cam bearings had normal wear for a stock engine), new rod bearings, new ARP rod bolts, new LS2 timing chain, new ARP cam thrust plate bolts, new ARP cam bolts, new Melling 10296 oil pump, new GM LS7 lifters, new GM LS7 lifter trays, new Felpro head bolts (not installed yet), new GM head gaskets (not installed yet). Just waiting for the shop to let me know the 243's are cleaned, checked over, and ready to install with new valve seals and new LS3 valve springs. Has F-body LS1 oil pan installed. I had new rings on order but they didn't show up until after the shop had already reassembled the engine with original rings which they said they didn't see anything wrong with.
Cam is 99/00 LS1 cam (same as 01 Z06 cam) -aka the most aggressive the 3 different stock LS1 cam profiles.
I'm only looking to get what I have invested and if you only want the short block (minus heads, head gaskets and head bolts) $1500, or with the 243's installed $2000. Shipping will be your expense so if you are interested, lmk your zip code and if I will be able to ship to a business address with a loading dock or forklift (to unload from a semi) and I will get you the price.
I'm located in St Cloud, MN and can get pics tomorrow if you are interested.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, appreciate your reply. But, I would rather pay what you want for more than just a block disassembled and reassembled on somebody’s word that it “looked ok”, then reassembled. I’m looking kinda more for machined, bored, some forged pistons and rods. I’m looking to put a supercharger on this. Just looks “OK” doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy. No Offense meant...thanks again for the reply..
ooTA..