- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
- 03-15-2017 07:56 AMChuckleeBUYER BEWARE ON BRANDON6.0 possibly for LS7 crate engine:
Weird....I have contacted "seller" requesting a picture of the motor with a piece of paper taped to the flywheel with his cell and the current date and also a video of a spark plug removal and electrode check. His reply, "i am not a baby and have been in the site since 2009"
He has since told me that tomorrow he will be sending requested photo so I'm assuming he is either legitimate seller or he is just buying himself a day's time in order to scam someone else before people catch on.
- 02-27-2017 11:52 AMBRAVO1NINERGunnar,
I don't like ratting out people but McCoy Motorsports has had my $460 since 01-11-17 and continues to not return my texts for a set of 799 heads he advertised. Yet, he continues to advertise other parts and I have yet to receive the heads. he has shown me pics of the heads and talks about the machine shop issues. Looking for closure on this either ship the heads or return my money that is the answer.
- 01-16-2016 11:28 PMSTE\/EHi, I made a small edit to my " 2005 ProCharged IBM GTO Low Milage" Listing in the Vehicle Classified ad's & now I don't see anything when I open the Thread up other than to Reply, I don't see the Listing at all, is this by design or does the edit have to be approved again or ??? Should I delete the Thread & just re-list the car ???? Thanks Steve
- 10-25-2015 08:31 AMjt_2002_tahey im having a issue searching for parts in the classifieds. when i enter a search such as "turbo" or "th400" or "victor jr" it comes back with nothing. kinda hard to sift through all the posts for parts. is there something i can check in the settings to remedy this?
- 06-06-2013 07:57 PMBig Red Z28Trying to post a vehicle for sale, when I go to submit new thread it says I need to select a model when I do this it highlights the box blue. I can't type in noe scroll down on the arrow to select a model. This would be for a 01 Camaro Z28. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike.
- 04-29-2013 09:04 AMall juiced upI wasn't sure who to talk to you my family is in the shipping business and I can get really good deals on shipping anything on pallets ie. engines, trans, stuff like that and would like to help out the members of ls1 tech and I was wondering if there was a way to keep this info on the top of the page in the classifieds so I can try and help some people out