Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

South East Michigan Charity Event

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile South East Michigan Charity Event

Hello All, I posted an idea before and it looked like it drew some peoples interest so I am gonna go ahead and put this together. My wife and I are going to have a meet at her work. She is the general manager of the Arby's located at 47540 Van Dyke Ave, Utica MI 48317. We are going to schedule this event for June 5th 2010 at or around 1pm. This will be benefiting the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America and a $20 donation is recommended. With the donation you will receive an Arby's roast beef combo and also there will be prizes. An official flyer is being created and will be posted to this thread once the flyer is completed. Hopefully we get a good crowd to help out this charity and get to know each other in our own neighborhood. If anyone has any questions or would like to RSVP a prime spot please post within this thread. Hope to see you all soon.

P.S. This is my first event that I am putting together so if you all have any ideas of what works and what doesn't work it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I apologize but due to the timing of Sprint's launch of the first ever 4G phone I will not be able to host this event. I apologize for the confusion and will work diligently to get it rescheduled. Admins please remove this thread to avoid confusion

Quick Reply: South East Michigan Charity Event