Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

West bend dyno

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default West bend dyno

In the past I know I have told some people to go to west bend dyno to get there car tuned. Well, I based that off of one other persons experience with their non boosted LS1 cars. NEVER AGAIN!!!!! Brought the Nova there earlier this year and they totally f*#ked it up. They washed the cylinders and glazed the rings, got the car so fricken hot it literally melted the valve seals and 3 of the 8 spark plug wires. Melted almost every wiring harness under the engine compartment and YES, they charged me through the nose to fix there f*#kup. And not to mention backfired it so many times they blew out the intake gasket. Welded on the exhaust without disconnecting the battery or MSD box, so now the MSD box is junk. And they had it 7 weeks and charged me 2900 bucks after I told them my budget was 1500 max. They claim they were never told this and everything got melted because of radiant heat under the hood because there is no airflow on the dyno. And yes, it blows blue smoke like a mother out the exhaust. So to make a long story short, DO NOT take anything to west bend dyno!!!

Last edited by petes71cam; 12-11-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Damn... sorry to hear that

Quick Reply: West bend dyno