Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Thread: Pontiac Adventures Sept 15-17, 2017, Chula Vista Resort - Wisconsin Dells

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 11:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread: Pontiac Adventures Sept 15-17, 2017, Chula Vista Resort - Wisconsin Dells

I see that the site for 2017 Pontiac Adventure Registration is up an running with some great videos from last year. Pontiac Adventures picks up where the G.O.N.E, (G8/GTO Owners National Event) events left off. GONE started out as a G8 Event and expanded to include G8s and 2004-2006 Holden built GTOs. Pontiac Adventures is now all Pontiacs and this year it includes the Holden built Chevy SS. It is a different event than most with the many tours to wineries, breweries, Cheese Haus's, and restaurants (there were 6 tours last year, some spirited and some more casual, you choose). The car show is only one aspect of the event, which also included drag racing, timed laps on the oval race track, burnout contests, and tailgate party in addition to the many Wisconsin back-road tours. This year there will be Auto-crossing. Do a goggle search on Pontiac Adventures and go to the 2017 event site. Check out the Josh's Car Corner coverage of last years event. There is a list of the classes as well as last years class winners. I get to say "That's my boy" because my son took home the Modified G8 GT award. Chula Vista Resort has an indoor water-park and is family friendly. Come out and have a blast with your Pontiac's for a weekend.

Quick Reply: Thread: Pontiac Adventures Sept 15-17, 2017, Chula Vista Resort - Wisconsin Dells