Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indiana Holley efi users...help..

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 10:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Indiana Holley efi users...help..

Hello,i am looking for someone to travel to kokomo,In to help hook up and install holley boost controler ,holley meth and second 02sensor. I have dominator setup. I am basically looking for someone that knows the holley system that can walk me thru wiring and setting up inputs,outputs. I want to do the work myself i really want someone there to show me so i know i am wiring and inputting everything correctly.A little run down on car 70 Nova 427dart ls next twin 7275 percisions ,th400.Looking to pay for help and hotel room . If anyone is interested send pm and i will send number to set something up price and time wise.meth kit is installed and wires ran o2's are installed already. I havent mounted boost solenoids yet. Car ran on holley hp efi with single turbo setup.I am 42yrs and mechanically inclined but i hate second guessing myself if i did it right plus i want to be able to know what im doing later on down the road.I learn buy doing. I want to bang this out in a day or 2 preferably weekend.I have nice clean big garage to work in also live on golf course if wont to get a quick 18 in.If u look under build user name u can c my build thread.Thanks
Old 01-19-2018, 05:52 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Plenty of guys in the Fort Wayne area to help you out.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JPH
Plenty of guys in the Fort Wayne area to help you out.
If u can pass on this post to them or have them get a hold of me that would help.Thanks

Quick Reply: Indiana Holley efi users...help..