Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Final reduced price of $35,000 for my MTI built tuned 427 C5R 98 C5 Vert & new FLP

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Final reduced price of $35,000 for my MTI built tuned 427 C5R 98 C5 Vert & new FLP

TRANNY, just installed in the car this past week.

I want to pull the trigger on a nice Z06 that i have located and my last reduced final firm price is $35,000.00!!!! Prefer to sell the car on a cash deal as i have found a specific Z06 I want to buy, however, would still consider trades on 02 or 03 Z06s or even stock C5s plus cash, but will give preference to a cash deal at the final reduced price of $35,000.00!! This is a steal considering that the drivetrain only not to mention the other countless big $ mods (engine and tranny) costs $25,000.00 to duplicate and FLP tranny is brand new and MTI C5R built 427 only has 5K miles on it and is still under warranty through March of 2005, although i am pretty sure MTI does not allow the engine warranty to be transferable: :yesnod: :thumbs:
Old 12-01-2004, 04:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Selling my mint 2002 black A4 coupe with high polished rims!

The car is owned by me and it is mint and has 50,000 miles on it, but runs perfectly and first owner was a woman who put on 46,000 easy highway miles on the car. Car is 100% stock and clean, clean, clean. Will probably need tires after one more season and has the stock runflats on. Asking $28,000 for this 100% beautiful stock 2002 coupe without extended warranty and $29,750.00 with transferable GM warranty through 98000 miles!!

Don't have pics right now but selling all the cars i own right now to make room for an 03 Z06 (i miss shifting the gears) and then ultimately a 06 Z06 I also am selling my gorgeous 69 hardtop camaro big block 454 for $28,500 and here is the link to this show and go ground pounder making 600 crank HP & TORQUE!!!

http://home.comcast.net/~philcyr/69camaro/index.html
Old 12-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Restricted User

i hope that isnta camaro or a trans am... what kind of car is it?
Old 12-01-2004, 09:00 PM
12 Second Club

Good luck with your sales!!!

I can vouch that all of Jim's cars are top notch, no expense spared works of art!
Old 12-01-2004, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

To answer the one dudes question that is a drop deap gorgeous flawless mint big block 454 burgandy/rasperry wine color 600 HP/TQ N/A show and go GROUND POUNDER which is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 and would be good for low 11 sec to high 10 sec time slips with a little suspension work!!
Old 12-01-2004, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here is more mega info on my BEAST MTI 427 C5R vert and are the only posted pics that i have that were taken one month ago!! http://home.comcast.net/~philcyr/427c5/index.html

The ccws on the car have been sold and the car will come with the black z06 size rims powder coated all black shown in my sig. The rear tires are newer nitto 315 drag radials and great condition pilot sports in front. The road race bar that goes into the passenger seat from the main hoop removes with two bolts.

I agree with PACETHIS comment above, that somebody who can do there own work (i can't as i am no mechanic) can sell the motor and tranny and other mods for around 20K and return the car back to stock and sell the car stock for another 20 to $22K and make some money here by parting the car out for the price of $35K that i am willing to sell it for. One can make an easy $5K to $7K in my opinion by parting the car out, returning it back to stock and put a low mile LS1/6 junk yard motor from a wrech in the car and i don't have the time or $ to do this as i can't do any of my own wrenching, etc

The car has been down the 1/4 mile exactly ONE TIME and with me babying it out of the hole and then stabbing it she went 11.03 at 123.5 mph all motor right off the trailor! What kills me is that on that one and only time run at an IHRA track, i forget to open up my exhaust dumps where the car makes an extra 8rwhp and 10tq and most likely would of gotten my a 10.98 time slip but was being rushed when getting ready to stage and that is truly frustrating to me!! On July 31,2004, a vette guys dad owned a local airport and he setup a christmas tree with not time slips and the beast made exactly 4 passes down an airport runway where 1320 feet was marked off. I no doubt was crowned DRAG RACE KING for that day as i destroyed a mid 11 procharged car buy about 20 car lengths and was of course undeafter and then finally matched up with my buddys bad azz tricked out LS1 camaro that runs a best of 11.11 and consistent 11.4s at the track and he was DESTROYING all the vettes he ran up against and was undeafter until the final championship grudge race of the day when he match up with my 427 MTI Z07 Vert.

I walked the beast out of the hole with drag radials and at about the 30 ft marked i stabbed it and beat him by about 8 car lengths. DESTROYED the Tricked out LS1 camaro that was kicking every other VETTES AS S THAT DAY This Car is a solid 10 sec. something N/A street driven Vette and is truly BAD TO THE BONE and has never stranded me on the streets our highway with this MTI built motor built by one of their top engine builders-Lloyd!! This car is MTI true Z07 package and has Z07 badging on the fender like the Z06 badge and blows people minds on the street and at car shows when this here this monster (especially with the elec. exhaust dumps open) and they ask me WHAT THE HECK IS A Z07!!!!!!!!!! Man, i may talk myself out of selling my BABY if i keep up this long post, etc!!!

The guys at MTI (Wayne, Rick, Lloyd (engine builder) and owner Jayson can tell you all about this beast and verify that is has a brand new $6,400 C5R block and i have never put any spray or other f/i through this motor and it has pretty much been babied and oil changed after every 1500 miles and of course after the first 500 miles on the new engine that was built by MTI at MTI and installed and tuned at MTI in Sept. of 2003.

The FLP LEVEL 5 refreshended tranny with brand new case and heat cryoed output shaft just went in the car this past week and CHUCK JOHNSON and DAN BILLS of FLP also know the car well and can verify the the tranny rebuild that CHUCK just did. For those who don't know Chuck Johnson of FLP has the reputation of building one of the best top notch A4 racing trannys in the business and my tranny has all of his latest and greatest upgrades and his top dog LEVEL 5 tranny. The rear end is a getrag 3.73 built ring and pinion reset up by one of the best in the business/RODNEY aka Crashed 94 on the forum, and he reset the 3.73 gears in a stock 3.15 case that only had 7K pampered miles on it. The rear end DOES NOT have any hardened outptut/input shafts inside and those are stock.

My local Chicago mechanics POWER HOUSE PERFORMANCE in ORLAND PARK, IL, can also tell you how i have meticulously maintained this baby and they just reinstalled the rebuilt level 5 FLP tranny back into the car 2 days ago. The YANK PROTHRUSTER 4000 stall converter hits like a TON OF BRICKS and this car launches like a rocket and will smoke et streets from a standstill on regular roadways for 50 yards . Its like a h/c motor on N20 FULL TIME when you stab this BIATCHH and the low end torque just crusing around town and on the freeways is awsome and this car IS A BLAST TO DRIVE!!!!

Sorry about the long post but you C5 MOTORHEADS out there JUST DON"T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING HERE!!!!!!!!!! Somebody is going to get a KILLER CAR at a KILLER PRICE and this baby is not going to last at this final price of $35K!!!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-01-2004 at 11:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Final reduced price of $35,000 for my MTI built tuned 427 C5R 98 C5 Vert & new FLP