Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

AMAZINGLY, my show and go big block 454 1969 camaro is still for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMAZINGLY, my show and go big block 454 1969 camaro is still for sale!

AMAZINGLY my Baby is still for sale as some guy from CA told me he wanted it for sure and then got cold feet as it was apparent he was not real comfortable buying a car out of state.

His LOSS and will be somebody else's gain when the car sells. I will be taking my pride and joy old school 69 Big Block Camaro to VOLO AUTO MUSEUM on consignemnet by the end of the November, where the future owner if he buys it there will pay 10% more as CONSIGNEMENT DEALER don't work for free!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to alot more info and pictures of the car:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sho...879&forum_id=52

I NEVER THOUGHT i would go as low as $25,000.00 for this car which would take double that price to duplicate, but since I PREFER not having to deal with CONSIGNMENT SALE (time is $) my final REDUCED price is down to $25,000.00 and not a penny less!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 11-05-2005 at 01:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

CHICAGO CREW:

This car is the REAL DEAL and for $25,000 you GUYS have to KNOW SOMEBODY who would be intersted it this SHOW and GO HEADSTOPPER!!! IF SO, I would appreciate it that you let them know about this before i have to take my BABY to VOLO (and i prefer not to have to haul it up there) and start paying storage fees, etc., until it sells

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 11-06-2005 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

HERE IS MY OFFER to motivate somebody to help me network my Show and Go BEAST!! If you find me a buyer for anything over $25K, i.e.-$26K, then you get to keep all $ over the $25K!!!!

THIS OFFER is only GOOD if the deal actually goes through, the funds clear without problems and title and vehicle is transferred to the new owner!!

ALSO, this offer is NULL AND VOID once the car goes to VOLO AUTO MUSEUM on consignment which is going to happen anywhere between November 21 and November 30th. Of course if a deal is going down for a sale and its LEGITMATE (a real bona fide deal) then of course i would stall on sending the car to volo (but otherwise countdown to VOLO is quickly approaching)!!
Old 11-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you considered Ebay? I've sold a lot of vehicles on ebay, flat fee of 80.00, no final value fee.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help.

If you sell your Camaro, maybe that would free up some funds to finally let me build a car for you

Ed
Old 11-11-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

ED,

Your right, I should try EBAY your right but seem to have a MENTAL BLOCK ON IT for some reason probably because i am to old school, etc., when it comes to buying and selling cars! ALSO, thank you VERY MUCH about your offer to HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

ED,

You should buy this bad boy and throw in one of your shops TWIN TURBOED LSX MOTORS and ROCK THE WORLD with some consistent 8 second ets (with a car built to withstand the power) unlike most C5s!!!
Old 11-11-2005, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Couldn't tell you how much I wish I had the money.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll give ya a bump . Maybe this is a sign... you should keep it
Old 11-12-2005, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is CLOSE to being sold as i have a STRONG BUYER from CA with $ in hand and he just told me that if it passes the car inspection (and it should no problem) he is going to have done then he plans on wiring me the funds by this time next week and having a flatbed hauler pick it up and bring my BABY to Good Old California!!!

Until then, until $ and title pass hands this baby is still on the open market but hopefully not for long!!!!!!!!!