Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

3" custom td's for sale with pics! $200 local pickup $250 shipped!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 3" custom td's for sale with pics! $200 local pickup $250 shipped!

THESE ARE SOLD!

I have to sell this. The last person who seemed to be interested won't return any of my messages so it's up for sale at a reduced price. I had this system built by Dougs Muffler in Mt. Clemens. They do awsome work. This system will fit hooker headers and I believe flowtech and pacecetter. The only one I am sure of is hooker though. The system will need some work to be installed into your car and I have explained everything with these pictures. I got many compliments on how mean this system sounds and have also been asked what cam I had on numerous occasions. I have a stock cam by the way.

This is 3" system with an H pipe and Dynomax Bullet mufflers.

This is the underside. My car is at stock ride height and only scrapped on one speedbump right after I got the system installed. This system was welded to my headers so I had to cut a couple inches off the system to remove it. The pipe is 3" so slip fitting a piece over the header and exhaust will be very easy to do.

This is the side that faces the bottom of your car. It's all aluminized metal and it's painted with high heat aluminum color paint.

These are the turn downs that I removed and it reduced the interior drone by about 90%. I'm told that if you were to weld them back on but facing eachother at about 45* that all drone would be eliminated.

Here is the complete system installed on the car. As you can see there is no room for a trans tunnel brace because of how the system runs. It was done this way to get as much ground clearance as possible. Notice the hangers coming off the mufflers up to the seatbelt reinforcements. The drivers side rod had to be cut to remove it from the car. The passenger side is still in a hook shape. Shouldn't be hard to redo something like this.

Here is a side profile pic to show off how much ground clearance it had. Remember this is stock ride height. A 1"-2" drop would be no problem I'd think.

$200 for a local sale.
$250 shipped. If I have to ship it it will have to be cut. I will label all parts and draw up a set of instructions to put it back together exactly as it looks now.

Last edited by jm8881; 08-06-2005 at 10:41 PM.