Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Hooters @ US41 & 30 is DEAD. WE ARE TEH BANNED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooters @ US41 & 30 is DEAD. WE ARE TEH BANNED!!!

Well tonite I roll up to the Hooters parking lot expecting to see the usual peeps, but instead i am greeted by three police cars. I talked to them, and they said that the owner of the lot finally had enough, so he Banned US. So dont plan on going there next weekend, or you will get a ticket for tresspassing.

So this really sucks, but I cruised by Blue Top, and to my Suprise there were actually people there.

Next saturday thats where ill be at.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:48 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's because nothing but dumb ******* kids go up there and ruined it for everyone else with their junk *** cars. You can thank all of them for it.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Isnt that how it usually goes down at every hot spot. You can always leave it up to the idiots to f'k up everyones fun. From now on, this is what should happen to the dumb asses who want to screw things up...
Old 06-24-2007, 12:19 AM
On The Tree

It is impossible to get rid of them though. You could have the most top-secret super cool hangout in the world, and all it takes is one idiot wuth a loud mouth and BAM, everyone is doing holeshots in the middle of the traffic.

******* idiots with their parents cars.
/RANT
Old 06-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Retired Street Racer

That's why you have to know someone who owns a shop or place of business and regulate who comes and who goes. We have done it in the past with good results.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:05 AM
12 Second Club

I knew it was gonna stop soon. was out with the wife tonight, drove by hooters heading to the movies at around 9:45 and lot had 3 cars in it. i thought maybe the weather kept everyone home. we might have to bring some life back into blue top before they close. I can only get into that place on the northside parking lot tho
Old 06-24-2007, 08:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

That sucks, same **** at the Steak and Shake in Orland off of Harlem. Used to be some nice *** cars, but the ricers and punk kids screwed all that up. The cops will eventually shut down the Streets too, because of them. I should throw a car party by my house, got tons of space. Hmmm will have to look into that.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:36 PM
On The Tree

Also at the McDonald's in Gurnee last Friday, we were all just chilling there just talking and hanging out. Some ricers come by with their music blaring going around the parking lot fast. Sure enough about half hour later, cops come by and ask everyone to leave cuz the Manager complained. Just hang out and turn the dang music off geez...
Old 06-24-2007, 03:42 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Brief Encounter
Well tonite I roll up to the Hooters parking lot expecting to see the usual peeps, but instead i am greeted by three police cars. I talked to them, and they said that the owner of the lot finally had enough, so he Banned US. So dont plan on going there next weekend, or you will get a ticket for tresspassing.

So this really sucks, but I cruised by Blue Top, and to my Suprise there were actually people there.

Next saturday thats where ill be at.
So anyone driving a nice car will be asked to leave? That seems like bad business. If I pulled to enjoy some wings and beer and was asked to leave, I'd make sure I told as many people as I could to not go there. What about someone who has never been there before, but just happens to drive a nice car? Did they make a list of all the "offenders" so they'd know who to run off and who not to run off.

Sounds a lot like the downtown area in the town where I live. We used to have a pretty good cruise strip, and lots of places to park. Well the city got most of the businesses to post no loitering signs and allowed the police to enforce it. That killed the cruise scene here.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nah man they would just ticket folks for loitering. obviously to get that ticket you have to be loitering. sitting inside eating isn't gonna get you a ticket regardless of what you have parked outside for transportation.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

streets is starting to turn into fast and furious. there arent many good places anymore only strats by me and the cops are al over that place now too.......what ever happened to the gary and schick and barrington and irving days!!!???
Old 06-24-2007, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scramblerman
That sucks, same **** at the Steak and Shake in Orland off of Harlem. Used to be some nice *** cars, but the ricers and punk kids screwed all that up. The cops will eventually shut down the Streets too, because of them. I should throw a car party by my house, got tons of space. Hmmm will have to look into that.

you called it man. i was severly dissappointed when SnS shut down, but i was not suprised. Hooters was great until the ******* idiots started to actually RACE in the ******* parking lot. i knew it was over after that. Oh well, so is blue top the new place? is somewhere else?
Old 06-24-2007, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whatever happend to the days when 4 corners in lemont had hundreds of cars surrounding their parking lots. Things are dying for the stupidest reasons. Friday, saturday nights the streets are dead at about 10pm whats with this. There is no place to go anymore. Cops on the other hand are just being ********* on top of everything. I understand the fact that if people liter thell be asked to leave but if theres no litering, no burnouts,loud music,spinning the tires, no loudass takoffs the cops shouldn't have any reason to make people leave. What can we do about this!! Im out of ideas, every lot weve gone to even if we don't do anything like liter or make noise somehow the cops still show up and ask us to leave.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:14 PM
TECH Regular

30/41 is a very big intersection, which draws lots of attention to that parking lot....Those idiots were doing burnouts in rotbox 5.0's and altima's....

I'd say move it west towards Dyer...but if you've ever encountered a Dyer cop, you'd know why that wouldn't be good....

This is all I can come up with:

Kmart in St John
McDonalds/Wiseway in Dyer
Lowes/TGIF in Schererville
Meijer in Merrillville
VSI????
Old 06-24-2007, 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Matt D
That's why you have to know someone who owns a shop or place of business and regulate who comes and who goes. We have done it in the past with good results.
X 1.5 Million!!! That works so well its not even funny...all you see is when a potential fool tries to pull up.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Retired Street Racer

****, I remember the days when we used to race back by the stock yards and hang out at the Dominicks. Silverghost remembers, I know that for sure.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:46 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt D
****, I remember the days when we used to race back by the stock yards and hang out at the Dominicks. Silverghost remembers, I know that for sure.
You can thank DALEY for that one!!!
**** the cops use to park and watch us race for gods sake!!
I remember there was this cute azz blond in a silver LS1 Z28 w/the ground effect package, chewing up all kinds of cars. I miss her
Old 06-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Launching!

Yeah some ******* in a ricer came in the parking lot and started drifting, so someone went over to him and told him to get the **** out of there and the ricer called the guy old and got lippy, so the older dude punched him in the jaw and then the little punk called the cops, so now 41 & 30 is over with... it was only a matter of time...

Idiots like them, and safe racers are why im selling my car!

Did I mention its forsale...
Old 06-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Retired Street Racer

I'm glad to hear that the kid got punched, but sucks the lot got closed. If I saw that, I would do the same to the dumbass ricer.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:20 PM
TECH Regular

What if we go back 200 strong? Pattywagon

Quick Reply: Hooters @ US41 & 30 is DEAD. WE ARE TEH BANNED!!!