Old 05-28-2008, 02:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

back at ya again josh.....
Old 05-28-2008, 02:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SDB
hmmm....Your sig says A6, but the Z06 had manual tranny's...
28psi...hmmm....Norms car (the yellow first C6 Z06 LPE did the TT package on) makes 1100 rwhp on pump gas, and 1300 rwhp on 23 psi (race gas). This was a VERY special and expensive custom package, not an "off the shelf" package that you can get from LPE that is 800 bhp and now offered as a 1000 bhp package (race gas and boost controller). hmmm.... 800 bhp would be about 680-720 rwhp and 1000 bhp would be about 850-900 rwhp. This guy says hs is even more than this, and says it runs 29 psi. ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH LS7 MOTORS, AND F.I. APPLICATIONS KNOWS THIS IS WAAAAAYYYY TOO MUCH BOOST FOR THIS MOTOR, BUILT OR NOT.

I will bet this: No one will ever see this car because it doesn't exist. Period. This is some local fuckstick wanting to get a rise out of people. You will hear excuse after excuse out of this fuckstick and then NEVER see the car. I will take wagers on this if anyone is interested. Probably someone that Kdog pissed off on here, trying to act cool and make it seem like they have the big stick in town.

got pulled over doing 140 and got "inpounded". What a moron.

The real sad thing is the guys like CALL911 and Darren that have apologized to this ******* retard!!!!!! STOP BEING SO NICE WHEN OBVIOUSLY THIS IS SOME FUCKSTICK WANTING ATTENTION AND TRYING TO MESS WITH ALL OF YOU......

Am I really the only one who knows this? Really. I am that smart?

Oh, I also predict this idiot will start some verbal barrage against me and start talking about how much money he has as a banker etc.

Hell, this might even be someone with hands too big to drive a vette!

Oh, yeah, here is the best part...the pic this fuckstick included in his sig IS DIRECTLY FROM LPE WEBSITE...here is a link to it!!!

http://www.lingenfelter.com/class.htm

BUSTED another fuckstick on the internet, and did not apologize to him like SOME people on here!!!!

Remember, DON'T BE A *****
I agree!!!!!!!!!!! this guy is a chode
Old 05-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Teching In

HAHA that is so funny, after my brother told me about some c6z with Lingenfelter TT package wanting to race anyone for pinks I got on here and read his sig and and the a6 was the 1st thing I noticed. I wasnt 100% but I thought they were 6sp. Then I saw the 29lbs thing and was like WTF? That is A LOT of boost to be running on that big of cube motor. I was a phone call away from doing a turbo kit on my car, (even have the tubular k-member and coilovers to do it on my car) so I did a lot of research on turbos. Not an expert by any means but...
28lbs is still a lot on the smaller displacement cobra motors. I didnt want to say anything well because this is a ls1 site and it might not look so good for me being a ford.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:24 PM

Sorry to highjack this thread But your buddy CTS-V LEE ripped me off on shorty headers. I paid him, No shorties, no return emails. WTF? Come on CTS-V LEE show your buddies you are a decent person and do the right thing. His post is on corvette forum C5 parts.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by robert123
Sorry to highjack this thread But your buddy CTS-V LEE ripped me off on shorty headers. I paid him, No shorties, no return emails. WTF? Come on CTS-V LEE show your buddies you are a decent person and do the right thing. His post is on corvette forum C5 parts.
i sent ur money back through paypal u fuckstick
Old 05-28-2008, 06:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Regalgs, if you are legit, the facts are not helping you support your case. Here's the Allen County's police reports for that Saturday evening you were supposedly pulled over. Notice there is nothing for the time frame you would've been pulled over on 469 and Maplecrest> http://www.allencountysheriff.org/pi...l?LOG=20080524

Here's one from the City Police as well (also nothing)> http://www.fwpd.org/daily/display/20080524.html

If you really got nabbed like you said, it would have been put on either of these places (depending on if it was the Sherrif's Dept, or the FWPD that actually caught and towed you).
Old 05-28-2008, 07:01 PM
TECH Addict

03cobra545, did you get your Cobra tuned yet?
Old 05-28-2008, 07:03 PM

As of now no money was sent. So i am a fuckstick? Something is wrong with this picture....... You posted an ad,I paid you promply,gave you a chance to remove the shortys. You did not. You did not reply after MANY emails and pms sent. You know I gave you a fair chance. Whos the real fuckstick? Come on be a man not a boy. Anyways, I will be looking in my account and will not persue it with paypal if refund is made.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anyone know of a Black WS6 that with a turbo/blower setup of some sort? I saw/heard one turning onto State from Maplecrest at about 6:30 this morn. Sounded pretty healthy, kind of like Hong Kong Fooey's car.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

wow you miss so much in 2 days...will that 'vette get back on here ever again....i bet NO
Old 05-28-2008, 07:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I thought it was pretty obvious who it was...who else do we all know, that <3's LS1 tech with a white regal GS?
Old 05-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CALL911
03cobra545, did you get your Cobra tuned yet?
u got pm
Old 05-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

my cavalier is quad turbocharged at eleventeen pounds of boost and does back flips when i floor it. it even beat a twin turbo automatic z06 that was out the other night. it was black. ha thats crazy he said he was on here.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS
Anyone know of a Black WS6 that with a turbo/blower setup of some sort? I saw/heard one turning onto State from Maplecrest at about 6:30 this morn. Sounded pretty healthy, kind of like Hong Kong Fooey's car.
If it was a convertable, maybe it was Bandit.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Azar
I thought it was pretty obvious who it was...who else do we all know, that <3's LS1 tech with a white regal GS?
...who do we know?

On an utterly unrelated topic, I'm taking my car apart. I was bored. And Azar's car was nicer than mine. So I bought one nicer than his. So HA.

Sorry, long day today. The new car should be out in 6-7 weeks. To the casual observer it looks exactly the same minus the cage.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
hmmm....Your sig says A6, but the Z06 had manual tranny's...
28psi...hmmm....Norms car (the yellow first C6 Z06 LPE did the TT package on) makes 1100 rwhp on pump gas, and 1300 rwhp on 23 psi (race gas). This was a VERY special and expensive custom package, not an "off the shelf" package that you can get from LPE that is 800 bhp and now offered as a 1000 bhp package (race gas and boost controller). hmmm.... 800 bhp would be about 680-720 rwhp and 1000 bhp would be about 850-900 rwhp. This guy says hs is even more than this, and says it runs 29 psi. ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH LS7 MOTORS, AND F.I. APPLICATIONS KNOWS THIS IS WAAAAAYYYY TOO MUCH BOOST FOR THIS MOTOR, BUILT OR NOT.

I will bet this: No one will ever see this car because it doesn't exist. Period. This is some local fuckstick wanting to get a rise out of people. You will hear excuse after excuse out of this fuckstick and then NEVER see the car. I will take wagers on this if anyone is interested. Probably someone that Kdog pissed off on here, trying to act cool and make it seem like they have the big stick in town.

got pulled over doing 140 and got "inpounded". What a moron.

The real sad thing is the guys like CALL911 and Darren that have apologized to this ******* retard!!!!!! STOP BEING SO NICE WHEN OBVIOUSLY THIS IS SOME FUCKSTICK WANTING ATTENTION AND TRYING TO MESS WITH ALL OF YOU......

Am I really the only one who knows this? Really. I am that smart?

Oh, I also predict this idiot will start some verbal barrage against me and start talking about how much money he has as a banker etc.

Hell, this might even be someone with hands too big to drive a vette!

Oh, yeah, here is the best part...the pic this fuckstick included in his sig IS DIRECTLY FROM LPE WEBSITE...here is a link to it!!!

http://www.lingenfelter.com/class.htm

BUSTED another fuckstick on the internet, and did not apologize to him like SOME people on here!!!!

Remember, DON'T BE A *****
How do you figure I apologized to him?? I simply said don't take things personally because we poke fun at you and use sarcasm....HMMMM I don't see an apology in that. I could care less what he drives, it doesn't affect me in any way, shape or form... if he owns it or not. So point your finger somewhere else and ...remember don't be a dick!!!

Last edited by SS1875; 05-28-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS

I wonder if it might be Sam Kings old car (ATI Procharged)....he had it built when Cyndi and I were still at EPP, he ended up selling it to Chad Scnitz (spelling) the wonder mechanic. I have also seen one with the STS Turbo coming out of Hillsborough but that was last year...had never seen that car before.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SS1875
I wonder if it might be Sam Kings old car (ATI Procharged)....he had it built when Cyndi and I were still at EPP, he ended up selling it to Chad Scnitz (spelling) the wonder mechanic. I have also seen one with the STS Turbo coming out of Hillsborough but that was last year...had never seen that car before.
I used to paint for Sam back when he had the car (before he blew it up and sold it). I remember Sam having to sell it for dirt cheep (taken into consideration it had pretty low miles and the performance parts were barely used).
Old 05-28-2008, 09:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911
I used to paint for Sam back when he had the car (before he blew it up and sold it). I remember Sam having to sell it for dirt cheep (taken into consideration it had pretty low miles and the performance parts were barely used).
Yes you did, whatever happened to him. I remember hearing something about drug issues(Cocaine). The last time I saw him he had gotten in a fight..I believe at Showgirl down the road from EPP's old building and had a broken arm and face was a bit puffy. That guy was crazy!!
Old 05-28-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought Sam kings old ta several years ago from chad. It was all in peices and had no engine. Also missing TONS of parts. I still own the car, it is bone stock just sitting in storage. It runs and drives like brand new, but it is all stock. I pulled off the suspension stuff, and just put in all stock crate engine, trans, and rear. Someday i will put it up for sale. I think it only has 50k miles on it. I put on maybe 5,000 miles on it since i have owned it.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!