Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Black Trans Am in Fort Wayne Messing W/ Yellow Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Trans Am in Fort Wayne Messing W/ Yellow Mustang

Hey I figured it’s worth a shot.

A Black Trans Am looked to be a 93-97 with T-Tops (Michigan Plates) pulled up beside me wanting to race I shook my head no and he just took off. Then at the next light he started talking **** about how his car is bad *** and I better have 550hp to shake my head. He also claimed his car is paid for and mine wasn't and I have to have nitrous to make as much power as he is. I was going to tell him about my car but he pulled away. Then he continues to follow me for another mile or so before finally giving up.

Well my car is paid for, I’m making 600hp but I don't have nitrous, I have a blower but the nitrous is going on later this year or next.

His car sounded fairly stock except for exhaust. No lope or anything and the few times he took off beside me he didn't do that much.

If he is on here or some one knows who I'm talking about tell him I'd love to put some money down on a race. I was on my “fuel saving” 93 tune which I can’t race on but I have a drum full of 110 Turbo Blue and a race tune waiting.

PS: He looked kind of like a fat Hawaiian guy (my friends words) LOL

I’m not looking to start a fight or anything but the acted like a total douche bag.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I doubt it was anyone on here.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Teching In

I didn't figure since most people on here are pretty cool.

I just thought hell maybe hes lurking in the shadows on here and if he is he will at least know a little something about the car he was talking **** to. LOL
Old 07-16-2008, 10:45 PM
11 Second Club

I'm sure there are plenty around here who would line up with a BOZO like that and be glad to hand him his ***!!! I think you probably should have beat him on the conservative tune just to **** him off.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

lol, i hate people that run their mouths without knowing what their going against. you should never just pull up to someone and starting smack talking just cause they don't want to run, thats lame.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SS1875
I'm sure there are plenty around here who would line up with a BOZO like that and be glad to hand him his ***!!! I think you probably should have beat him on the conservative tune just to **** him off.
HAHA I thought about it but its more of a fuel tune and I don't want to hurt the motor. If he would have pulled over I would have thrown in an old 93 Race tune and I think I could have still whooped his ***. LOL

My buddy started laughing because he couldn't believe how shitty it sounded. I told him I highly doubt that car made 550hp unless it was with a 250shot of nitrous.

Originally Posted by AMitc31100
lol, i hate people that run their mouths without knowing what their going against. you should never just pull up to someone and starting smack talking just cause they don't want to run, thats lame.
That’s what I think too. I have never in my life gone up to somebody and started talking **** because they didn’t want to race. I may throw a rev to try to entice some one and if they say no or don't do any thing I move on.

The best thing was this guy was mean muggin me big time when he was trying to race me. LOL

Quick Reply: Black Trans Am in Fort Wayne Messing W/ Yellow Mustang