Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Well this sucks. I got DQ'd at MEPS...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only good thing that comes from probation is learning to take a **** in front of anyone. When i was at MEPS it was like any other time, just let it flow and dont think about the guy looking at you.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:42 AM
TECH Junkie

You shouldn't have been DQd yet. You dont get DQd until you go back and cant pee a second time.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z28_LT1
Well, i went to MEPS on last thursday to get the physical and enlist. only...i ran into a little problem.......
i couldn't freakin pee in the stupid cup. I went back on tuesday at the end of the 72 hour time limit and I still couldnt pee. :
Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
You shouldn't have been DQd yet. You dont get DQd until you go back and cant pee a second time.
like most others have said....if you have trouble peeing in front of an audience you are going to have a terrible time....haha
Everyone goes and pisses together so if you can't or don't go then you will have to wait till next time.....which may be very uncomfortable or cause some serious problems for you.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:31 AM
TECH Regular

Guess growing up in a small town drinking beer and all whizzing on things at the same time helped me with that. Maybe start group whizzes with a few beers and work your way towards sober.

Good idea doing group whizzes with your friends. They should be able to understand that it's important for you to overcome this. Besides, everyone has their eyes on the road. I can promise you the guy at meps (or the guys at BT, AIT, or your duty station) would rather not be watching you.

Hmmm....a lot of race tracks have the trough. Go see some races, learn to pee with a group.

Ya prolly need to make sure you can just about pee on command before you go back.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Awake455

Good idea doing group whizzes with your friends. They should be able to understand that it's important for you to overcome this. Besides, everyone has their eyes on the road. I can promise you the guy at meps (or the guys at BT, AIT, or your duty station) would rather not be watching you.

Hmmm....a lot of race tracks have the trough. Go see some races, learn to pee with a group.

Ya prolly need to make sure you can just about pee on command before you go back.
"Hey, guys, come help me take a ****." haha...

Yeah I know i gotta get this down before I go back. Some ppl think I should go see a urologist or something but Im not too sure on that one...
Old 05-11-2009, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

What branch did you decide on joining????
Old 05-12-2009, 04:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1FASTBIRD
What branch did you decide on joining????

Army National Guard. I decided I want to keep going to school, get my degree asap, and get into the police academy and with split op I can do that. Besides, I have a really close friend in the guard and she said that if Im interested in the military I should go for the guard, so I did.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I just had a whiz quiz this morning.

Hope it works out for you.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Launching!

May also try drinking a few cups of coffee followed shortly by a few cups of water. Caffeine is a diuretic and should therefor help with your problem.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jsteele90
if you go to bootcamp you better not be pee-shy cause at marine boot camp you pee in a huge trough like toilet with 50 other people around you in the squad bay head

When I read the problem, that was the first thing that popped into my head as well. Oh the memories...
Old 06-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Staging Lane

assuming you are 21 or there are clubs that allow 18 year olds, you could go out and **** there with all the drunk idiots. that might help
Old 06-08-2009, 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z28/2002
Just wait until you get to your base. I got hit for a **** test 9 times in 2007 and have been tested a total of 20+ since I can in in 2004.

I asked about the blood test thing during my last one and they said it costs too much and it's not as accurate or some ****. Also if you don't **** within the first four hours of signing in the take you to the hospital and they use a cathater to make sure you can **** then it is back to waiting. I was told they can't use the **** from the cathater because it might not be sterile.
I only took 2 **** tests during my entire enlistment. one in bootcamp and one in MOS school.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

none of that **** helps...

think of something funny when you ****, it relaxes the muscles making you weaker and therefore you pee... works
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just got back from MEPs yesterday, i couldnt **** the first time cause i went to the head when i woke up that morning. I tried making up for it by drinking a **** load of oj in the morning but it didnt work. Had to drink alot of water after i couldnt go the first time. It wasnt that bad though. Most of it was hurry up and wait in line. I leave nov 4th to fort leonard wood, gonna be cold as ***** out there
Old 06-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Z28_LT1
Army National Guard. I decided I want to keep going to school, get my degree asap, and get into the police academy and with split op I can do that. Besides, I have a really close friend in the guard and she said that if Im interested in the military I should go for the guard, so I did.
Trying to get into Air National Gaurd. Going in Tuesday for testing not sure if they'll do the drug test on me but, not to sound weird, but is someone right next to you looking at "everything" or are they standing behind you? I know I'd be fine with the latter but yeah I totally understand what your goin thru. Heres a pretty funny vid w/this same topic with Steven Colbert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=attG2ItdKrU
Old 06-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Staging Lane

just wait until you go out to the field! i don't know how often the guard does it, but when we're out, you better be able to ****! i've pissed on the side of bradley's with female mechanics walking around and the bradley crew throwing rocks at me, **** in the morning smoking in cigarette and a buddy standing next to you having a convo like you didn't have your dude in your hand, sitting around stuck in the hmmwv as an RSO all day - **** in a gatorade bottle if you have one in the hmmwv.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Teching In

I had a little stage frieght my first time too. It's crazy how you think you can control something as easy as taking a ****, but apparently not. After my first bout of stage frieght I just practiced on controling my breathing and relaxed. The goal is to relax. The reason you can't **** is because your body is tense. Just calm down and ****, lol. By the way in boot camp, you know when you finally **** in that cup. It doesn't end there. If you get stage freight you have to drink alot of water and you will ****, but just remember that water has to go somewhere. When you are so relieved that you just pissed in a cup and you get back on line. That is a great feeling, but when you get online and 5 minutes later you have to take another ****.... They will be dicks and let you **** yourself for making them wait on you. Didn't happen to me in boot camp, but man I had never seen a grown man make those kind of noises. Dude pissed a lake on the squad bay floor. One of the good stories that I will always treasure from my experience in the Corps.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:32 AM
TECH Regular

Don't join the USAF and have that when they do it in BMT. We couldn't leave until EVERYONE pissed and they did it at like 2000L, you cut into my sleep time you'll get a soap party on your ****
Old 07-20-2009, 07:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

did you ask him to sing you a song? i make jokes to ease the stress & tension like " hey, will you hold it for me " or " yup, there are 217 tiles on the ceiling " or what ever else you can think of...

Last edited by hawk584; 08-24-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Teching In

i hate the gazers up at urinalysis, you're just supposed to look and not bask in its awesomeness.

Quick Reply: Well this sucks. I got DQ'd at MEPS...