Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

All Active Duty/Veterans today is OUR day!!!10% off EVERYTHING at Vengeance Racing!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 10:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default All Active Duty/Veterans today is OUR day!!!10% off EVERYTHING at Vengeance Racing!!!

Having spent just over four years in the 75th Ranger Regiment and serving our country with great pride I realize the sacrifices all of you are making (or have made)in your own lives!! In an effort to recognize and honor these sacrifices Vengeance Racing has placed EVERYTHING we sell on sale!!!! 10% off across the board (This does not include sale pricing already in existance)!!!

All I need is a photocopy (fax or email) of your military ID or DD214 to honor this special pricing!! Give us a call to place your order and take advantage of these insane prices!!!

This sale is only good today November 11th, 2009. Discounted pricing will end at 6pm today.

Everyone at Vengeance Racing salutes all of our past/present/fallen men & women of our military!!!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

Old 11-11-2009, 08:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hmm

i missed your sale. but i wanted to say thanks for giving all vets a discount. not just active duty. this shows you are a true ranger. no man left behind. im a former marine and now a guardsman, and there are many places that wont give me a military discount becuase im reserve. oh well, i serve because i want to, just kinda like a kick in the nuts. or being left behind, which shouldnt happen to anyone, no matter the branch or type of service...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:23 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanx green!!!! As you said, your obligation/duties are not important in this case.. If you have served or are serving you deserve the respect!!!!

Thank you for your service!!!

Quick Reply: All Active Duty/Veterans today is OUR day!!!10% off EVERYTHING at Vengeance Racing!!!