Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

transfer from marines to air force.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 06:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAmusaf
That's exactly my point you'd give a ticket for the hell of it. Good thing your not a cop. And you're right I'm only an A1C but I don't take **** lightly. Every time a Tech. Sgt tells me it won't happen I make it happen. A Staff was singling me out trying to make me do things other airman weren't doing and I put up with it just long enough to get evidence and everyone told me if I made a big deal about it nothing would happen and it'd only bring shame down on me. The IG seemed to think otherwise and for some reason I don't get harassed anymore. The reason why you'd give a ticket is because you're mentally weak and have to degrade other people and make them feel like **** so you don't go back to your pathetic life at home where your wife controls you.
LMAO! Thats got to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I hope you don't believe the bullshit spewing out of your mouth. You are smply a candy assed kid with a chip on his shoulder who thinks the world owes you something. Good luck with that.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

^LOL.. ..grow up Airman First Class... clearly have no respect for rank... either man up and grow some ***** or get out ...your only hurting your self in the long run! what are you at Luke AFB? either way i know they offer anger management classes

Last edited by hawk584; 03-16-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tend to think you aren't being harassed for no reason. Hell knows, I don't get harassed for no reason. Not many people I do know of, that get harassed for no reason. I've been pulled over on base one time. And guess what... I was speeding! Got a ticket too... Most of my experience w/ the cops have been pretty decent ones.

Funny how so many of the E4s and below sound. I tend to give you the benefit of the doubt though being you're young and stepping into a military branch. More so though, I think its the AF's fault(the people) because of how we treat each other. I try to be straight with Airmen. But you burn me once, or get me in trouble, or call me Tim in front of any other NCO or otherwise, well you won't like me anymore... Man up, stop crying about things you CAN control, and stand out from the other Airmen. Your life will be a lot easier that way...
Old 03-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Teching In

I have respect for rank, I know when to shut up, and I also know when not to take ****. I'm lucky to have a good supervision and they trust in their airman. The one instance the cop told me he knew I was speeding but didnt have his radar on. He pulled me over in the left lane than told me to pull over to the right. he already had me pulled over so I didnt use my blinker, he gave me a ticket for speeding and not using my flasher. My flight chief thought it was bullshit and fought it for me rather than making me rebuttal it. The same cop 4 months later gave me a ticket for not using my blinker and I had a witness this time say I did. I never said I was perfect but when I dont deserve sometihng I fight for it.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Teching In

need a tissue bro?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Just seeing this now buddy. I wish you all the luck with what ever decision you make. I myself am making the switch too. Just trying to mix things up and move on with my life.

Quick Reply: transfer from marines to air force.