Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Moody AFB

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Moody AFB

Hey all,
Just showed up to Moody AFB with the 41st and noticed quite a few muscle cars on base compared to everywhere else I've been...Quite a few f-bodies, goats, and 2010 camaros...I drive a triple black '02 SS convertible with pretty mild bolt ons, just lid/exhaust for now...Just wondering if there is any sort of car scene on or off base, and where everyone goes to get work done in terms of exhaust/engine/tuning/etc??? Any help is appreciated!

Tommy
Old 11-29-2010, 07:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch42
Hey all,
Just showed up to Moody AFB with the 41st and noticed quite a few muscle cars on base compared to everywhere else I've been...Quite a few f-bodies, goats, and 2010 camaros...I drive a triple black '02 SS convertible with pretty mild bolt ons, just lid/exhaust for now...Just wondering if there is any sort of car scene on or off base, and where everyone goes to get work done in terms of exhaust/engine/tuning/etc??? Any help is appreciated!

Tommy
Hey Im at Moody as well just got here a couple months ago... looking to check out the local dragstrip let me know if your interested...

Jason
Old 11-29-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You won't find any LSX based shops around Valdosta. Best bet is to make a trip up north near Atlanta and get with Vengeance with whatever needs you may have. There is a dyno shop near there I can hook you up with if your interested.

The Local Dragstrip called South georgia Motorsports Park is really nice. They have a site you can check out as well. I was stationed there for 7 years before I came here to lackland. there's also an old thread for Moody/Valdosta you can dig up as well.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

moody? say hello to lindsay shaw for me! i lover her more then life!

Quick Reply: Moody AFB