Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Well I doubt this has happened to anyone ever in the Marines.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 06:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Well I doubt this has happened to anyone ever in the Marines.

I just finished a successful tour of recruiting for the Marines. During my time there I received a driving on suspened license ticket. Paid my fines ect ect. Command caught wind of it about 1 month before I PCS out of there. I go on a month of leave and come back to a NJP.

Anyways I talked to my monitor before that and he set me up to finish my contract in Ft Leonard Wood Mo. I talked to them and everything was good.

So I get there and check in all this week, to be told today that they are canceling my orderd and I have to go back to my recruiting station. I call my admin there and let them know. My SgtMaj there calls me and tells me not to leave until he calls me back. (We dont see eye to eye on much.) Which he never did.

Anyways the new command doesnt want me because my last command didnt tell them that I was getting NJP before going there, and I had a pg11 for providing alcohol to a minor thats dated in Mar 2006, when in reality it happened in jun of 2000 when I was in MP school.

So Im stuck between two commands that dont want me and found out that an improperly dated pg11 may have been holding me back from promotion.

What a ******* way to start a weekend. Plus I dont even know WTF is going on or where Im supposed to be monday. I hope they dont think Im recruiting anymore, because there is no way I can sell kids the Marine Corps after this ******* event.

The only time Ive ever been in trouble was my pg11 in 2000 and my NJP this year for a bullshit driving on suspended that I wont go into details on.

Sorry, just had to rant.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like you need to keep some Astroglide and Orajel in your pockets cause you're getting a green weeny hard and deep in both ends! Hope you come out on top one way or another! Good luck.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

could be a blessing in disquise. im at Ft leonard Wood now at the MP school. worst god damn place ive ever been in my entire life. 15yrs in the Army and i hate it here. Of course it might be a little different for the Corps but I work at this place called BMPTD (basic military police training division) teaching defensive tactics, the Army's weak version of MCMAP. You might be better off staying where you are, but then again i heard being a recruiter sucks too.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You know pg11s dont go in MCTFS right? Not like you can't go to do an audit of your SRB and pull em out...that would be wrong.

What article did you get charged with for your NJP? I'm guessing they threw 134 in there somewhere smh.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

that blows...
Old 03-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Launching!

Ahhhh...the infamous Big Green Weenie...gotta love it. I got an NJP when I was in for OVER DEFENDING MYSELF by putting a Marine that attacked me into the hospital.

He was a **** bag that said he was "crazy" to try and get discharged. I was in a rehab platoon in SOI recovering from surgery and thats where they put the **** bags that cry they want to get out too. He randomly attacked me one day in the squad bay so I knocked him back with a quick 1-2. Others came over and grabbed him, I started walking to the other end of the squad bay and he ran after me. I turned and had to duck under a hay maker I saw from a mile away while straight arm swung into his hip spinning him around. Grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to a bunk. I held him there and he still kept trying to hit me, no one came to do anything so I went Cam Neely on his ***...4 straight rights while holding the collar and he stopped. Cut both top and bottom of his left eye open and shattered his nose.

I got 30/30 from it and delayed promotion but still made E-5 by the end of 4. I hope everything works out dog.

Majors reason for giving me 30/30 as well for self defense ''Marines should not be fighting each other" ****** *****
Old 03-09-2011, 12:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GA95DCMSS
You know pg11s dont go in MCTFS right? Not like you can't go to do an audit of your SRB and pull em out...that would be wrong.

What article did you get charged with for your NJP? I'm guessing they threw 134 in there somewhere smh.
Pg 11's are ran on MCTFS.

Sounds like some BS. Hang in there and I hope things work out for you.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Actually they don't get entered into MCTFS. I've checked myself. They only get entered into OMPF.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

They shoud be in your OMPF under commendatory/derogatory right? Well either way, I am currently a recruiter and would gladly be stuck in limbo haha!!
Old 03-17-2011, 12:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i know in the army that if you get a NJP, it has to be while you are assigned to the chain of command... as soon as you sign into the new chain, you belong to them and the old chain cant do anything except "recommend" what they should do to you for said offense
Old 03-19-2011, 05:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GA95DCMSS
Actually they don't get entered into MCTFS. I've checked myself. They only get entered into OMPF.
The UPB is ran on the 3270. So yes they are recorded on the system.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:19 AM
Teching In

Sorry to hear bro. You could be like me and get out! haha. 3 months left! I'm sooo glad I didn't get flagged for recruiting duty at my last duty station. I've heard horror stories about being a recruiter...
Old 03-20-2011, 07:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Well I have a job now. s4. How exciting.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Banned

at Leonard Wood? if so then
http://www.ozarkracewaypark.com/schedule.html
and
http://417racing.com/board/index.php
Old 03-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Yeah man after 9 years I couldn't deal with the stupid **** any more and got out.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:30 PM
TECH Resident

Nothing like getting to pay civilian penalties and then face the Corps penalties. Sounds like Double jeopardy to me. Man I love being a civilian now
Old 03-21-2011, 09:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CNTLSE 1
Nothing like getting to pay civilian penalties and then face the Corps penalties. Sounds like Double jeopardy to me. Man I love being a civilian now
I hear that ****! x2

Quick Reply: Well I doubt this has happened to anyone ever in the Marines.