Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

11/5 Wounded Warrior Cruise...NC

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 03:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 11/5 Wounded Warrior Cruise...NC

This was posted on one the local forums I am on just thought I would spread the word over here...

Ok here it is. Nov 5th. A cruise from Wilson NC to Fort Macon NC. 115 Miles, 6 stops, 1 cause, "The Wounded Warrior Fund". Open to all.

Leaving Wilson @ 8 a.m, be in Kinston by 9 a.m, with 30 minute Meet & Greet, then... on to

New Bern, 10:15 a.m with Meet & Greet, then on to

Havelock, by 11:15 a.m with Meet & Greet & then to

Morehead City, around 12:45 for Meet & Greet & lunch.

Working out details with Sonic Drive In. Sonic will be the meeting points at each stop. $10.00 donation will be minimum cost other than your food, gas, etc. A cruise decal will be given with all donations. LEGAL....NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS, SPEEDING TICKETS, CARELESS & WRECKLESS, & NO CLUB COLOR AFFILIATIONS PLEASE. THIS CRUISE IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE, "YOUR FREEDOM"....THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!!!! (If you cannot join us for the cruise but would still like to donate, please inbox me and I'll get you the information needed for your donation.)
Please pass this along. You can join in at any of the Meet & Greets are join us in Wilson and do the whole thing! Hope to see you there.

Anyone else down for this, or part of this?

Quick Reply: 11/5 Wounded Warrior Cruise...NC