Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Help from army guys please

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by billetproof97'
I am on christmas leave from MO I am still into basic. Only in white phase. Its hard and im sure it only gets tougher. Good info on the POV. I wont be getting my hopes up seeing as how I am going for MP. Zero freedoms. Welcome to the ARMY right? Lol
I'm at Leonard Wood too, permanent party though. It should get easier after white phase but you're OSUT so Idk how that works. Being an MP there is always a good chance you could be stationed here after training, hit me up on here if so.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:13 AM
12 Second Club

I went through MP OSUT, it kinda sucked because we had the same Drill SGTS the whole way through and if you fucked up, you were there for that much longer. We didnt really get pass until gold phase, not that I really cared too much. That was back in 2002 though, **** may have changed
Old 12-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Tan327
I'm at Leonard Wood too, permanent party though. It should get easier after white phase but you're OSUT so Idk how that works. Being an MP there is always a good chance you could be stationed here after training, hit me up on here if so.
Ohh yea. It should get easier but im sure with the christmas leave they will throw some red phase back in. Ha. And will do. I've been around the base on clean up duty. The base is nice but seems small and forest like. So many Freakin trees haha. I don't mind the same ds's mine are pretty fair
Old 12-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cobrakillincamaro
I am an ait plt sgt at ft Rucker. We allow soldiers to have there cars after they have been there for 77 days and obtained a certain phase status. They get this status by passing a apft, asu inspection, and a handful of other things. Really it depends on your units policy though.
R u in ait cobra?? or cadre??

The track at bliss/El Paso is not bad at all the only thing i warn you as i see in your title is that your times are going to def suffer because of the elevation out here.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:05 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

no track in hawaii or ft stewart... the track in SA is actually by seguin, like 20-30 min from there... and its a really nice track. been there a couple times.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Teching In

Default 68k

Hey man I forgot about this post lol. when are you getting to Sam Houston again? I leave in June.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:56 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

I am flying out Friday morning.

I graduate from BCT tomorrow!

Quick Reply: Help from army guys please