Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

URGENT!! I need everyones help PLEASE!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default URGENT!! I need everyones help PLEASE!!

Alright guys I havent been around for a while, but I am reaching out to as many different avenues as possible.

For those that do not know me personally, besides cars, my other hobby is keeping and breeding pythons. Now many of you heard all the hyped up BS about Florida and the Federal ban of 4 different pythons. Well first of all that is just absurd and backed by tons of bullshit and false science.

Anyways, now the state of Illinois is trying to ban ALL species of Boas and Pythons, and not just them. There are going to be frogs, lizards, and even some small mammals i believe such as prarie dogs, ferrets, and sugar gliders. All I am asking is for everyone to take 2 minutes out of their day and sign this petition.

Have everyone you know sign it and have them pass it on. This could be a serious job killer. I make alot of income off my snakes and if I am not able to breed and sell the babies, it is going to put a SERIOUS strain on my income. As well as thousands of other breeders. Anyways, thanks for the time guys and any help would be greatly appreciated by the entire reptile community!

http://www.change.org/petitions/stop...m=friends_wall

JacobK
Old 02-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

Well that's a crock. My wife and I both signed it. We have a little wallaby.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thank you

Quick Reply: URGENT!! I need everyones help PLEASE!!