Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

raw deal

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default raw deal

well i got to ptad fitness report or eval what ever ou want to call it. and this is the reason why i hate ******* 2nd lt. this sob gave me two c's which is bs. he dinged me on leadership and then put me in for two leadership awards. when i asked why the c's he could give me an answer. al he could say is well ssgt theres room to go withthose marks. then he tries to compare me to another ssgt who has one marine working for him. but when i tell him he cant go and party with the troops he gets bent out of shape. so he ***** me so i'm getting ready to play dirty my bn xo is getting ready to find out about his little trip to fl withthe troops and all the drinking and partying he does with them. i know thats dirty but hes got to learn some how. he still hasn't figured out that i can get him fired being the sncoic of the plt. hes still butt sore from iraq where i yelled at him a few times for ******* up. i know its dirty but pay back is a bitch
Old 05-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Haha. ******* boot louies. Is he straight out of college? The only good officers I have ever had were mustangs. The rest make no sense and think that a degree makes them better than enlisted men with 2+ years of experience in their field.

I say definitely burn him if you have evidence of wrongdoing. Screwing you over on fit reps isn't cool.

On a side note, I used to have a CO that seemed to still be on a coke high from his frat days. It was easy to get rid of him in Iraq though. Since we were at 5 different bases, we just passed him between us by saying that there was a tip from a local that a vbied was going to hit us that night. He would pack up on the spot.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

maybe this guy just grades hard? i got a fitrep once that i thought was bad, but come to find out the RS was just a hard grader. once i compared my marks to others, i saw it was fair. then again, how can some guy fresh out of college write a worthwhile fitrep? he has nothing to compare you to. maybe you can add an addendum page to tell the board your situation.
Old 05-24-2006, 06:10 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

He may just grade hard, but why put him up for two leadership awards and still give C's? That makes no sense. The guy must not be all there.
Old 05-24-2006, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

he's pretty much a dush bag. today he tells me to tell the capt to put not concur on it. so now it's going to make hime look like a real **** ***. but like they say every dog has his day. and mine is coming soon.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

what unit ya with?
Old 05-30-2006, 08:02 AM
Launching!

If you go and tell the CO about his little trip to FL all thats going to do is make you look like an ***. It sounds like to me that he graded you low and all your doing is ing about it and to take the spotlight off of you your going to go run and tell on him. Whats done is done grow up move on and dont be one of those little punk a$$ kids in school that always got the @ss kicked for being a snich. Act like a E-4 or E-5 whatever you are and not an
E-1 !!
Old 05-30-2006, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1313of1600
If you go and tell the CO about his little trip to FL all thats going to do is make you look like an ***. It sounds like to me that he graded you low and all your doing is ing about it and to take the spotlight off of you your going to go run and tell on him. Whats done is done grow up move on and dont be one of those little punk a$$ kids in school that always got the @ss kicked for being a snich. Act like a E-4 or E-5 whatever you are and not an
E-1 !!

you're either an officers kid or a ******* officer. because if you have as much time in and get hit below the belt for correcting someone that oh my god he went to college and smoked dope and probably pole. now i have a commision and i'm going to screw the guys cause they yell at me and now i have the position to infulence their careers. **** him and you dick head. if you dont know the situation shut the **** up. this is suppose to be a mil forum to share ****. if you dont like my post don't read it or put input. but pretty much the marine corps is about leadership and garbage like him dont belong. and for your infor i wasn't crying if i wanted to get the dumb *** in trouble i would of done it along time ago. but i guess if i was in the a/f then i wouldn't have to worry about that. we'd just skip around the yard and play who can suck *** more.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Launching!

First.... im not an officer
Second... you shared, so i commented
Third.... Your still ing grow up and take a little advice. Peoples comments are exactly that if you dont like what they have to say then blow them(me) off, your just proving my point in my last post by your comments.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1313of1600
First.... im not an officer
Second... you shared, so i commented
Third.... Your still ing grow up and take a little advice. Peoples comments are exactly that if you dont like what they have to say then blow them(me) off, your just proving my point in my last post by your comments.
i'm sure you just so salty.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

you're either an officers kid or a ******* officer. because if you have as much time in and get hit below the belt for correcting someone that oh my god he went to college and smoked dope and probably pole. now i have a commision and i'm going to screw the guys cause they yell at me and now i have the position to infulence their careers. **** him and you dick head. if you dont know the situation shut the **** up. this is suppose to be a mil forum to share ****. if you dont like my post don't read it or put input. but pretty much the marine corps is about leadership and garbage like him dont belong. and for your infor i wasn't crying if i wanted to get the dumb *** in trouble i would of done it along time ago. but i guess if i was in the a/f then i wouldn't have to worry about that. we'd just skip around the yard and play who can suck *** more.
so what rank are you? you sure sound like a e3

edit... i just looked back to see your a snco...... it sure didnt sound like it
so how much time do you have in "oh salty one"

brook

Last edited by aggiez28; 05-30-2006 at 12:39 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Old 05-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Launching!

BlackWS69, now that im not the only one that thinks you have made an @ss of yourself ill let you know that im only an E-4 and your a what SNCO.

Quick Reply: raw deal