Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Iran

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 02:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iran

Im Just Curious On Hearing Opinions On Iran And The United States. Will We Go To War With Them?
Old 04-26-2007, 03:53 AM
On The Tree

Nope.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it could go either way. My guess is someday we will. But I hope I am wrong.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
SCRWS6

Now that would be a challenge.........

Old 05-01-2007, 05:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think that with the current cluster fug in Iraq the leaders will shy away unless forced. If anything we'd take out vital targets to send a message. Lets face it we have allowed our Military to become small and weak. This scares the **** out of me as I no longer see the USA as invincible.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by ls1ssdavid
Nope.
I agree....IRAQ was a big enough mistake....if lil' w tries---there will be a shitstorm against---Russia will get in the picture...China will freak...N.Korea will be laughing........ ..and the U.S. will lose ALL Credibility....
Old 05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 97blkz
I think that with the current cluster fug in Iraq the leaders will shy away unless forced. If anything we'd take out vital targets to send a message. Lets face it we have allowed our Military to become small and weak. This scares the **** out of me as I no longer see the USA as invincible.
Umm, I don't think the USA has been invinicble for decades - anyone heard of Vietnam. Our military is DEFINATELY unstoppable, easily the greatest force ever assembled on the planet. But powerless against the yellow, weak spined, gutless, impatient, sympathetic, leftist, American public driven into frenzies by the anti-US media that rots the core of this incredible and awesome country. Until our citizens wake the hell up and recognize that you can't know the right answer's based solely on the crap dumped at you by the F#$kin media and trust your G' damn elected leaders and more importantly the military commanders prosecuting the war - I would argue that not only is the USA no longer invincible, but we'll be lucky to survive as country beyond another 100 years. But hey lets do what the polls say, the american public knows best, I mean they watch CNN and Foxnews right, I'm sure that's ground truth!

Ok, had to rant! Sorry.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by z28ss4me
Umm, I don't think the USA has been invinicble for decades - anyone heard of Vietnam. Our military is DEFINATELY unstoppable, easily the greatest force ever assembled on the planet. But powerless against the yellow, weak spined, gutless, impatient, sympathetic, leftist, American public driven into frenzies by the anti-US media that rots the core of this incredible and awesome country. Until our citizens wake the hell up and recognize that you can't know the right answer's based solely on the crap dumped at you by the F#$kin media and trust your G' damn elected leaders and more importantly the military commanders prosecuting the war - I would argue that not only is the USA no longer invincible, but we'll be lucky to survive as country beyond another 100 years. But hey lets do what the polls say, the american public knows best, I mean they watch CNN and Foxnews right, I'm sure that's ground truth!

Ok, had to rant! Sorry.
..Whether you like it or not---the world you are accustomed to IS CHANGING my friend......Hate to say it--but INVADING IRAQ has done MORE harm to the world structure than anything since WWII.[which was a "RIGHT" War] Vietnam was a CLUSTERFUCK ENTIRELY...same with 1950'S KOREAN WAR...
Old 05-01-2007, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
..Whether you like it or not---the world you are accustomed to IS CHANGING my friend......Hate to say it--but INVADING IRAQ has done MORE harm to the world structure than anything since WWII.[which was a "RIGHT" War] Vietnam was a CLUSTERFUCK ENTIRELY...same with 1950'S KOREAN WAR...

World Structure?? How has it negatively effected the "world" structure? You mean Saddam Hussein was the right guy to be in charge of Iraq? You mean to say that instead of terrorism all over the world, now it's almost entirely isolated to Iraq? You mean instead of terrorist bombin citizens in israel or citizens in the UK or here in the US, its against armed and prepared US and coalition Military in Iraq? You're right I'd much rather see Saddam still payin $25k to suicide bombers in Israel and I'm certain that there wouldn't have been attacks on US Malls or schools or other public places in the last 7 years if Al Qaeda wasn't so wrapped up trying with all their energy to get the US out of Iraq sdo they can get back to killin innocents people. Good call.

Oh and by the way, even if Saddam never had weapons of mass distruction the mere fact that his anti-aircraft weapons were shooting at US fighter pilots on a daily baisis consituts an act of war, and for that reason alone we were justified to kick his ***.

WWII, so you mean immediately after the allies took berlin there was a stable government in Germany after WWII? Have you heard of the Berlin wall? Seems to me it took nearly 50 years to get Germany straight, wait did I say straight? There at 18% unemployed and on the verge of economic collapse due to there socialized medicine, yea that's right WWII was the perfect war had no problems like the current one at all <-- sacarsm.

The only way to beat these terrorists are to take away there support. Take a way the reason they have to gripe, give the people freedom and they wpon't seem radical Islam or radical anything. Look at the fight the Brits had to go through to beat the IRA--That's patience, that's dedication, that's what it takes to beat terrorism.

Man I'm havin' fun now.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:37 AM
NKAWTG...N

Belongs in SSU.