Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Why are some people such shit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 02:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why are some people such ****?

I hate worthless people sometimes. Me and a buddy go hikeing and come back bout 3 hours later and what do we find? A busted out window. Luckily these guys were freakin retards. They broke the window but didn't take anything. Good thing they didn't check the trunk had about 3-4 thousand $ of CIF gear that I had just picked up in it that they never touched. I'm so happy my car is still a piece of crap and I don't trust any of the people around here enough to get a good car. Ya... Hawaii such a great place to be....
Old 06-03-2007, 08:59 AM
TECH Resident

Thats bs man, I hate ******* like that. When **** like that happens you can just "pray" you find them. So you don't like HI?
Old 06-03-2007, 10:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yea that **** sux *** man. i had a little ******** soldier kick out my window and in the same parking lot had someone try to steal my car too bad they couldnt figure out how to move that bitch $3000.00 worth of damage the soldier had to come out of pocket for.

Where are you at in hawaii man?

been stationed here at schofield for almost three years leaving in november for ft belvoir.
Hi is aa great place to be im ready to leave tho.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

let me know when you find him Ill drive there and kick his *** for you.I live here but which island though like g-ryde mentioned.most often people that does this things here are in thier 20s and are punk ***.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Teching In

I'm on Oahu. Stationed over here at K-Bay. We were hiking at 3 peaks. They took prints and everything but I'm not to optimistic. Just sick of this **** always happening. Had two buddies in the past month or two that have had thier windows busted. One in Kailua and one in Waikiki.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear ya on that one.happens everywhere.best thing for you I think to do is drive a old beater car and dont leave anything in the car worth stealing.or you could go back to where you parked your vehicle and have it under surveilance and do a two man with your friend vegilante and beat his *** beating.

Quick Reply: Why are some people such shit?