Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Pensacola??

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 03:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pensacola??

i figured i would post in here to liven it up a bit.
i just re enlisted in the Corps. I'm still waiting orders seeing as im deployed now i dont know exactly when i'll get them. anyway i decided to lat move to 6156, osprey airframe Mech.
im going to take some leave before MOS school to get my car and drive down.
any one aorund? i have a black 02 firehawk M6
like i said dont know when ill be there yet but with in the next couple of months hopefully.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am a 7598 student jet aviator, in meridian MS. I come back to pensacola every weekend. The car show on saturday nights is pretty cool, it's at burger king on 9 mile road.

Emerald coast dragway is fun too. They have TNT every friday night. It's about 35minutes east of town.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

There's a big f-body following here in P'cola. If you want to yap with a few register on www.gulfcoastmuscle.org to get to know a few of the guys. The rod run on Saturday night at the Burger King on 9 Mile Rd is a great place to start. They get together there and usually go out to eat and play after that. One of my neighbor has an 02 Firehawk M6 car as well and works for a local Pontiac dealer as a service advisor. Also, XXX Motorsports here in town has a chasis dyno and John is an incredible tuner. Hope you get here while the weather is good.