Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Anyone ain the Deid?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 01:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone ain the Deid?

Im in the Deid. I hate this place with its stupid ******* rules. We are in the middle of the desert and creative minds know how to make things miserable. THere are a lot a ****'s walking around here too. Kinda makes me want to seperate. AUAB 3 -4 years ago was better and Saudi Arabis was 10000000 times better. Oh well good times are finally gone forever I guess. Stupid *** PT gear theat doesnt breath worth a **** is here forever.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:26 AM
Teching In

Hey at least you get to drink beer there.

Last 2 deployments I was on (Bagram and Ali Al Salem) you couldn't drink.

Last time I was in the Deid was 2002, and that was to get on a plane back to the U.S. after spending 60 days at Camp Snoopy. (anyone remeber that base???????)
Old 09-02-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

C'mon, it's not that bad. I was there during the summer of 2005 and I thought it was great compared to where I could have been. The living conditions are great and there's plenty of stuff to do off duty. The base isn't getting attacked everyday too. It could be alot worse....
Old 09-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackLM7
The base isn't getting attacked everyday too. It could be alot worse....
Ditto, while at Bagram we had some terrorists get inside the wire, and the base was under attack a few times.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

You air force guys sure whine like bitches a lot on this site.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Teching In

im here right now and it isnt bad at all, there are always going to be rules, would you rather carry around a gun and have to wear body armor all day long...get over it your in the military!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brad8266
Couldn't agree with you more.

I am there right now attending a conference and you Air Force guys need to stop bitching. You have it good. Very good.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redrumss
Couldn't agree with you more.

I am there right now attending a conference and you Air Force guys need to stop bitching. You have it good. Very good.
Not all AF guys bitch....and yes you do have service members in other branches that bitch and whine just as much, if not more.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 69Nova355

Last time I was in the Deid was 2002, and that was to get on a plane back to the U.S. after spending 60 days at Camp Snoopy. (anyone remeber that base???????)
I'd rather have none than just three.. I went for 8 months last year in Bagram.. We reduced ourselves to drinking N/A crap... Meh.. We got to the died at the end of our rotation and 3 STILL didn't do anything for me. even after not drinking for 8 months. I thought I'd get drunk, but the buzz wasn't even there..

Our shop is usually pretty hooked up there, so we chill there on our day off. THe food is damn good too!
Old 09-03-2007, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Not all AF guys bitch....and yes you do have service members in other branches that bitch and whine just as much, if not more.
Not on this site. read through this forum and most of the whining threads are AF guys whining about their easy jobs they have even when deployed. Military pre-madonnas.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Launching!

i'm out here in balad, iraq. no booze, sex, ****...still a very badass deployment. would definitely stay longer if i could. anything to get me the hell away from the desk back in the states.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Launching!

im not saying auab is bad but compared to oct 02- apr03 that base has gone down the *******. 2 beers a day is not enough to deal with the desk jockys that do nothing but walk around and bitch about anything and every thing. at least in the camp andy days every one was to busy doing work and didnt have enough time to complain now its just a giant cluster ****, from the moment you get off the plane until the second you are wheels up saying good bye.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jester177
2 beers a day is not enough to deal with the desk jockys that do nothing but walk around and bitch about anything and every thing.

didnt have enough time to complain now
Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Teching In

OH YEA, The dirty Deid. I did spend alot of time there in 02-04??? I remember it was nothing but KC-10's, maint., security, and support personel. After 911 the KC-10's and crews became the minority. They moved us out the UAE, and I spent alot of time there. You know when the hard work is over when you walk in the chow hall and see 10-15 E-9 CHIEF's at the same friken time!! I thought that rank was 1%!?!?!?! And 50% of those were only there as hat ****'s, and the tax break.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:45 PM
12 Second Club

I like whining like bitches! I been going to this **** hole desert region since I joined the military 10+ years. Getting shot at or not I dont give a **** it all sucks! And you ******* that get mad at me I think you should be cool cause the acft that I put up in the sky helps keep you ground pounders alive. And this aint no BS either. By me failing to do my job and not help getting that jet up could really ruin some army or marine dudes day.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:46 PM
12 Second Club

I could care less about beer.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:41 AM
Launching!

its jealousy. there just mad that this is the only type of stuff most a/f people have to complain about.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:07 AM
11 Second Club

I'm with Hawaii, unlike some of you people that started deploying since Sep 11th, our aircraft has been in the AOR since the gulf war. And unlike the majority of the AF, we are not on an AEF, so we come back to this hole over and over and over and over.

The living conditions are 10000000 times better than when i was over here in 03. Those shitty tents in camp andy sucked ***. PSAB kicked this places *** in everyway shape and form. Couldnt drink there, so what. You could walk down the hall to ****, wash your clothes in the dorms, that place was deployment paradise.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:11 AM
11 Second Club

Not on this site. read through this forum and most of the whining threads are AF guys whining about their easy jobs they have even when deployed. Military pre-madonnas.
Awwww, are you upset? You chose whatever your job is and I chose mine. I (and anyone else that wants to for that matter) can bitch about the job all damn day.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by hawaiiboysz
I like whining like bitches! I been going to this **** hole desert region since I joined the military 10+ years. Getting shot at or not I dont give a **** it all sucks! And you ******* that get mad at me I think you should be cool cause the acft that I put up in the sky helps keep you ground pounders alive. And this aint no BS either. By me failing to do my job and not help getting that jet up could really ruin some army or marine dudes day.
Yeah were greatful for what you do with the aircraft, but quit your whining its annoying, you volunterred for the job and if you dont like it you are free to get out. We could fill your slot with someone that wont complain so much. People that whine like girls about their job on the internet dont belong in the military.

Quick Reply: Anyone ain the Deid?