Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

ETS GT-R Goes 7.8@183, New GTR Record

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 09:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big thumbs up to these local boys! They just keep getting faster and faster!
Old 04-14-2014, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mac stop being a ******* idiot, or at least contain it to one section. Christ.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
Mac stop being a ******* idiot, or at least contain it to one section. Christ.
How am i being an idiot again troll? Am i an idiot bc i disagree with most people? Yet you can't even ******* read bc (for the 3rd time now) i find it amazing this person did this on a stock ECU... other than that (for the 3rd time yet again dumbass) other cars in a lower class aka mustangs and camaros to name a few have already accomplished this so this car isn't that amazing considering a car of this caliber should have done it long before a muscle car...
Old 04-14-2014, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Havent corvettes, mustangs, and a lot of muscle cars been faster than this already?
Its not that impressive...
I can see how thats impressive but again theres other cars that have done this before. Is it a new record bc its on the stock ECU?
Im not saying its slow by no means or tryn to start anything just not seeing how its impressive if other cars have already been faster under the same conditions. The car is a lot faster than mine but still not realizing what is making this car so awesome. I've seen older cars look completely stock on the out side run faster and still be able to drive on the road.
Well yea but y'all are acting like its never been achieved before and yet it has.
How am i being an idiot again troll? Am i an idiot bc i disagree with most people? Yet you can't even ******* read bc (for the 3rd time now) i find it amazing this person did this on a stock ECU... other than that (for the 3rd time yet again dumbass) other cars in a lower class aka mustangs and camaros to name a few have already accomplished this so this car isn't that amazing considering a car of this caliber should have done it long before a muscle car...
How about you read you ******* dense waste of oxygen. What does the title say? NEW GTR RECORD. What does the video say? WORLD RECORD. Now, a ******* ounce of common sense would tell you that this is what..oh wait, a WORLD RECORD for the GTR. Meaning this is the fastest a GTR has been. There's no disagreeing here. You're a ******* moron - everybody agrees with that. You come in here spouting about how other cars have been faster - oh really? Are those other cars GTRs? Oh, didn't think so. It's not that impressive, but you have a car that hasn't gotten out of the 13s, is that right? Oh. So there's been a faster GTR than this car? Oh.

For a car that looks mostly stock inside and out, could be driven to and from the track, and is running high 7s at over 180mph in the 1/4, it's goddamn impressive and you're a ******* moron if you think otherwise.

There's a reason I had you on my ignore list and decided to take you off. BIG mistake. Welcome back.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Banned

Lol Guitar is butt hurt again lol btw i haven't gotten out of the 13s bc i havent been to a 1/4 mile drag strip wow imagine that... and yet with my mods we all know itll be faster than a 13s run at the strip. Are you done looking like a complete ***?
Claiming that everyone agrees is bogus plus how many ******* times do i have to say that other cars have already done this before your pea brain realises it? Also like i have been saying a car of this caliber should be going faster... if a camaro or mustang can do it (lets not forget a Vette) then why is it taking so long for a GTR which has AWD btw...hell even civics have done it lol
Old 04-14-2014, 01:41 PM
TECH Regular

Lol Guitar is butt hurt again lol btw i haven't gotten out of the 13s bc i havent been to a 1/4 mile drag strip wow imagine that... and yet with my mods we all know itll be faster than a 13s run at the strip. Are you done looking like a complete ***? Claiming that everyone agrees is bogus plus how many ******* times do i have to say that other cars have already done this before your pea brain realises it? Also like i have been saying a car of this caliber should be going faster... if a camaro or mustang can do it (lets not forget a Vette) then why is it taking so long for a GTR which has AWD btw...hell even civics have done it lol
Why do you keep bringing up other cars, if this thread is about gtrs? The thread title doesn't say "first car to ever go 7s". It says, GTR.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by twokss

Why do you keep bringing up other cars, if this thread is about gtrs? The thread title doesn't say "first car to ever go 7s". It says, GTR.
I know but i have been saying is i didn't understand why it was so impressive if other cars have done this i get its a gtr world record but honestly its about time someone got it into the 7s. Plus everyone was acting like it hasn't been achieved before and yet clearly it has. I aint sry for not agreeing with others when cara of a lesser caliber have already achieved what this car can do thats the beauty of an opinion. I only came in here to understand what was so great about it. I found out and yet other people kept wanting to argue bc everyone likes putting their 2 cents in. If you dont like what i said or have a problem with it maybe people should stop arguing it. I will once others do but if they keep bring it up or try to insult me then well ima keep throwing it back in their face. That easy
Old 04-14-2014, 08:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by twokss
You just haven't made much sense this entire thread. 7 second street able cars aren't that impressive? Come on man

....canada4g63, aren't you on 4g61t?
yup just pick up a top secret colt one that is legendary. This is all coming from a guy with a 13's t/a??? Wow dude half of my cars run 10's and I daily drive them so I guess I'm and idiot? A GTR driven to and home from the track that runs 7's isn't impressive? You arguing that has me baffled???

And am I butt hurt or mad MAC? no guy check the bottom of my profile I own 2 bad *** lsx cars, plus 4g63 cars, plus muscle cars, plus luxury cars. Tell you what how I bough you bring your T/A to Ohio this weekend and i'll drag your up up and down I-71, or better yet i'll let you pick your poison any of my 4g powered cars would drag your ***. My colt by the end of the summer will trap at over 150mph in the 1/4 with under $5000 total in it but I guess that's not impressive either?
Old 04-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by canada4g63

yup just pick up a top secret colt one that is legendary. This is all coming from a guy with a 13's t/a??? Wow dude half of my cars run 10's and I daily drive them so I guess I'm and idiot? A GTR driven to and home from the track that runs 7's isn't impressive? You arguing that has me baffled???

And am I butt hurt or mad MAC? no guy check the bottom of my profile I own 2 bad *** lsx cars, plus 4g63 cars, plus muscle cars, plus luxury cars. Tell you what how I bough you bring your T/A to Ohio this weekend and i'll drag your up up and down I-71, or better yet i'll let you pick your poison any of my 4g powered cars would drag your ***. My colt by the end of the summer will trap at over 150mph in the 1/4 with under $5000 total in it but I guess that's not impressive either?
Your clearly a ******* idiot lol. I have NEVER been to a 1/4mile drag strip. What part of that dont you understand? Btw i have a H/C/E 01 ws6. I only claim 13s bc again i NEVER been to a 1/4mile drag strip. No point in claiming a time if you havent done it right? Thats why i claim what motor trend and car and driver etc... did back when the car was brand new. Do you understand that? Do i need to draw you a picture? Also why should i be impressed with a sports car that just got in the 7s and is still streetable when ive seen several other muscle cars (note muscle car is in a LESSER class than a sports car) run low 7s and still be able to drive it home? Whats more impressive a sports car that did it or a muscle car?
Old 04-15-2014, 06:48 AM
TECH Addict

Your clearly a ******* idiot lol. I have NEVER been to a 1/4mile drag strip. What part of that dont you understand? Btw i have a H/C/E 01 ws6. I only claim 13s bc again i NEVER been to a 1/4mile drag strip. No point in claiming a time if you havent done it right? Thats why i claim what motor trend and car and driver etc... did back when the car was brand new. Do you understand that? Do i need to draw you a picture? Also why should i be impressed with a sports car that just got in the 7s and is still streetable when ive seen several other muscle cars (note muscle car is in a LESSER class than a sports car) run low 7s and still be able to drive it home? Whats more impressive a sports car that did it or a muscle car?
Please do show us this 7 second street car. No ZR1's either. Thats a sports car.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:08 AM
Banned

Dont know why its so hard to find them i just typed in 7 sec camaro and bam thisbis the first one to pop up.

7 Second TT LSx Pro Street Camaro:
Old 04-15-2014, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

So comparing a drag car to a street car your the idiot, GTR has a/c, cruise and a radio? Your comparing apples to oranges

And once again i'll call you out your t/a vs my t/a.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Banned

He clearly stated he can drive it on the street are you def to?

And ok ill accept your challenge

I hope you do realize im only putting close to 400rwhp and like 380ish rwtrq. So idk what great accomplishment your getting out of beating me in a race...

Quick Reply: ETS GT-R Goes 7.8@183, New GTR Record