Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Check out the story on this bad*** Z06!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Check out the story on this bad*** Z06!

The story behind my dads secret Z06 project!

Old 01-22-2018, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 474 Likes on 354 Posts

That's cool, Father Son rivalries are the best, My 14yr old Son wanted to race motocross and I didn't want him to end up with broken bones so I bought him a Microsprint. After running some test laps I had so much fun I bought my own, We had a rivalry and after about 20 races or so he only beat me once or twice. He always said I had the better engine or better parts and so on but the fact was they were pretty much equal. Fast forward a few years and he stops by the house and is telling me about an indoor Kart track that he's been going to and how I should go, When I said sure we'll have to go some day he comes back with how I'm scared he's going to beat me because now we'll have the same exact karts. fast forward a couple week of his smack talk and we finally go, After convincing the people to put my kart at max power like his ( They have beginner modes) We agree that fasted lap put down wins. We hit the track and of course he's up front and I'm stuck behind my wife/Daughter and his girlfriend, It took me a couple laps to get around them and I start closing in on him but times up. We all exit our karts and he's still talking smack.....until we get our times. Laps 1-3 he's fastest, laps 3-8 I'm fastest. Fastest overall lap...... is MINE and not by just a little!!! lol Then I get to smack talk....telling him how he just got his *** handed to him by an old man who had never been in the Kart or on the track before and he had how much practice??? lol Lets just say I never hear any smack talk about who is a better driver.
I also felt pretty good because I was in the top ten for that day and they had league racing before we got there....More bragging rights!
Old 01-22-2018, 07:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

LLLosingit, that's priceless and make sure to not let him forget it. My daughter is competitive as hell to. Can't let em get one up on us because they'll really start bringing the old jokes.

Quick Reply: Check out the story on this bad*** Z06!