Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

First time out with sinister, street car takeover denver

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 11:37 PM
scj
TECH Addict

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Default First time out with sinister, street car takeover denver

First time out since completing project sinister a while ago. I had the opportunity recently to move to Denver, and jumped on it. Once moved I found out my dad would be in town the week of street car takeover at bandimere speedway in Denver.(Morrison) Colorado. So I thought what better time to take the camaro out to the event with my dad.

End up taking 1st( best of show) To my surprise. I know I’ve put a ton of time and energy into the car, it’s not perfect but everyone I talked to seemed intrigued with how clean the car was. Super stoked to have taken the car out and showed off all my hard work, and spent the time there with my dad.

Here are are some pics I took, as well as some 1320 video snagged and another photographer named devin dees snapped while it was there.

Hope you enjoy.

The following users liked this post:
AnnivSS (08-10-2019)
Old 07-20-2019, 12:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Trans am dash in a camaro? Tell me more please. I'd love to make that saw. The trans am dash is so much nicer
Old 07-20-2019, 12:08 AM
scj
TECH Addict

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by MY_2K_Z
Trans am dash in a camaro? Tell me more please. I'd love to make that saw. The trans am dash is so much nicer
Its practically all the same internally so it’s a direct swap. The dash pad( up by windshield) is the same and gauge cluster is the same. I’m not 100% sure if the ducts for the ac are the same as I deleted that stuff, but otherwise it’ll bolt right in place. If you’re camaro has the traction control buttons above the radio you’ll have to do something different there as that’s not on the ta dash, I think it’s on the console where the cubby hole is on trans am iirc. And I think the fog light switch is In a different place on the trans am, but again I don’t have fogs.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:54 PM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Very well done. What color is it?