Default Killer video

People ask me what I want to do....
Sweet vid but not car stuff

http://www.grouchymedia.com/other_vi...e/download.cfm

Go with the large file if you can.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a pretty cool vid. Is that what you do?
Old 07-26-2006, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

I work for the coast gaurd, I see those guys on a daily basis. Not something for the faint of heart. They definatly earn their paychecks in my area, hurricane season sucks for those guys. Good luck, the training is a ****. I work for SMTC ( Special. Missions. Training. Center.) On Camp Lejeune.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:25 PM
12 Second Club

the best one of his is the one set to the song hero by nickleback .....
being in the military and having known a few people i will never see agian and the possibility that their are people i will never see again going over there, ill be honest it makes me tear up when i watch it espcially the end of it heres the link
http://grouchymedia.com/other_videos...roes/index.cfm
Old 07-27-2006, 02:20 AM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
That's a pretty cool vid. Is that what you do?
Trying to get over a road block to do it.

01MMMZ28 yeah its neck and neck with BUDS. Huricans keeps them busy for sure.
I was Civil Air Patrol for six years and they have a prep school for PJ. You go down to Kirtland AFB and its pretty much a mini PJ/CCT prep school to get you ready for when it counts. PJ instructors run the school. They then have an advanced class. One is mountanering (sp?) and the other is land navigation. I know a guy that went moutian. Said that they had to squat down and carry a liter with a person on it clear up a MONSTER hill more then once IN THE SQUATING POSITION.
Wish I would have gone, never did and went basic and advanced ground search and rescue school.
I was later told by a PJ instructor that if you make it threw the advanced school that you are an idiot not to go into PJ.

Wish I would have gone... all well

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 07-27-2006 at 02:51 AM.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man GL to ya.... my instructor in basic was a PJ, and I worked with some guys that ended up washing out as PJ's, some even after they completed the first year. It's harsh man, I read about a 21 straight our PT test basically.... theres running, hiking, marching, carrying ****, yelling, underwater stuff, more running and hiking... you get back after 21 straight hours of abuse, ya got 2 hours to shower, change into a new clean uni, eat, and go to class for 8 more hours..... thats just 1 day :O I'll stick with my wrench turner job
Old 07-27-2006, 01:09 PM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by Malicious
Man GL to ya.... my instructor in basic was a PJ, and I worked with some guys that ended up washing out as PJ's, some even after they completed the first year. It's harsh man, I read about a 21 straight our PT test basically.... theres running, hiking, marching, carrying ****, yelling, underwater stuff, more running and hiking... you get back after 21 straight hours of abuse, ya got 2 hours to shower, change into a new clean uni, eat, and go to class for 8 more hours..... thats just 1 day :O I'll stick with my wrench turner job
Almost sounds like motovation scedule.... I.E. their version of BUDS Hell Week.